Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #3B3A in topic Count to 1000

Anonymous #3B3A
201⑨ : My graduation year.

And one bitter medicine for humanity starts to form at the end of it in China (siliently), known as Coronavirus-**2019** shortened as Covid19.

Next one, please count specially because it is the most important time of this website as well.

"

[
@OliverHancock":](/forums/dis/topics/count-to-1000?post_id=20418#post_20418

"
)

[
@TheKönigsTigorII":](/forums/dis/topics/count-to-1000?post_id=20420#post_20420

)

I want either OliverHancock or TheTigor to count it, lol, but only if you insist...
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #3B3A
Anonymous #3B3A

And one bitter medicine for humanity starts to form at the end of it in China (siliently), known as Coronavirus-*2019* shortened as Covid19.

Next one, please count specially because it is the most important time of this website as well.

"@OliverHancock":/forums/dis/topics/count-to-1000?post_id=20418#post_20418

"@TheKönigsTigor
II":/forums/dis/topics/count-to-1000?post_id=20420#post_20420

I
want either OliverHancock or TheTigor to count it, lol, but if you insist...
No reason given
Anonymous #3B3A

And one bitter medicine for humanity starts to form at the end of it in China (siliently), known as Coronavirus-*2019* shortened as Covid19.

I want either OliverHancock or TheTigor to count it, lol, but if you insist...
No reason given
Anonymous #3B3A

No reason given