Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dave33333 in topic Ask the mods anything.

Dave33333
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Amateur Photoeditor
Ok, if a user(s) begin to manifest into your dreams as nightmares, along with your alcoholic mother.

What should I fucking do? Do I try making peace in the real world like I did last time, do I leave the site, do I seek mental health elsewhere?

I have no clue. More and more for the last two weekends, it has become a prevalent issue, including a near mental breakdown when it first happened.

First it was one user. Then the next week another user. And now it is my mom, and the nightmares effects have varied to like I said above, a near breakdown, and waking up in the middle of the night with a fast heart rate. I'm sick of sitting here acting like this is okay, this is not okay.

Ever since I've made significant improvements mentally, 3 demons in my head have now manifested into my dreams, and I have no idea of how to get rid of them.

*_This is not a joke, this is a real genuine question and plea for help._*
Reason: Retracted
Edited by Dave33333