Viewing last 25 versions of post by furred_researcher in topic Ask the mods anything.

furred_researcher
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Nightweaver20xx":](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=13422#post_13422
)  
I would tell myself that how cruel the world is, making my past self more aware and plan things in life better. (Would be successful if my past self did not freak out about it.)

Such as one thing... stop wasting time trying to get a perfect job, better plans for early retirement into farmland, off away from metropolis life.
No reason given
Edited by furred_researcher
furred_researcher
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Nightweaver20xx":/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=13422#post_13422
I would tell myself that how cruel the world is, making my past self more aware and plan things in life better. (Would be successful if my past self did not freak out about it.)

Such as one thing... stop wasting time trying to get a perfect job, better plans for early retirement.
No reason given
furred_researcher

"@Nightweaver20xx":/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=13422#post_13422

Such as one thing... stop wasting time trying to get a job, better plans for early retirement.
No reason given
furred_researcher

I would tell myself that how cruel the world is, making my past self more aware and plan things in life better. (Would be successful if my past self did not freak out about it and [spoiler]kill self[/spoiler].)
No reason given
furred_researcher

I would tell myself that how cruel the world is, making my past self more aware and plan things in life better. (Would be successful if my past self did not freak out about it and [spoiler]kill self[/spoiler].)
No reason given