Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #9169 in topic Ask the mods anything.

Anonymous #9169
Ok, I need to **complain about the Rule 6**, one thing that it needs to add is about "not necro old dramas or outdated and/or dangerous political stuffs", darn **Derpibooru** rules that the site may have freedom to express opinions, but the rules must follow, even the "**unwritten one**" I stated above, making **Rule 6 is one of the easiest rule to break in the Derpi site, usually accidentally**,

*at least not here in Furbooru**, where political or meme poor edits are much rarer and more focused on the beauty of arts, and I liked it, even tho, the comments are less active than in Derpi as well, **Furbooru site at least stated clear about this**.

So, can you do me a favor in adding the **little bit but very important detail to the rule 6**?
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #9169
Anonymous #9169
Ok, I need to *complain about the Rule 6*, one thing that it needs to add is about "not necro old dramas or outdated and/or dangerous political stuffs", darn *Derpibooru* rules that the site may have freedom to express opinions, but the rules must follow, even the "*unwritten one*" I stated above, making *Rule 6 is one of the easiest rule to break in the Derpi site*,

*at least not here in Furbooru*, where political or meme poor edits are much rarer and more focused on the beauty of arts, and I liked it, even tho, the comments are less active than in Derpi as well, *Furbooru site at least stated clear about this*.

So, can you do me a favor in adding the *little bit but very important detail to the rule 6*?
No reason given
Anonymous #9169
Ok, I need to complain about the Rule 6, one thing that it needs to add is about "not necro old dramas or outdated and/or dangerous political stuffs", darn Derpibooru rules that the site may have freedom to express opinions, but the rules must follow, even the "unwritten one" I stated above, making Rule 6 is one of the easiest rule to break in the Derpi site,

at least not here in Furbooru, where political or meme poor edits are much rarer and more focused on the beauty of arts, and I liked it, even tho, the comments are less active than in Derpi as well, Furbooru site at least stated clear about this.

So, can you do me a favor in adding the little bit but very important detail to the rule 6?
No reason given