Viewing last 25 versions of post by AlexMSD in topic Are bronies furries?

AlexMSD
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

:O
"[@CruFox":](/forums/dis/topics/are-bronies-furries?post_id=524#post_524
)  

>
[bq="@AlexMSD"](/forums/dis/topics/are-bronies-furries?post_id=522#post_522)
>
> >
I joined the brony fandom because of a show, not cause I saw a pastel pony getting head from a weird, multi species beast on derpi :P
[/bq]

> >
>
>
Many furries became aware that they are in fact furries after watching some movie/show with anthro characters like Robin Hood, The Lion King or Zootopia and then by looking for fanart[/bg]

Well I didnt watch a lot of that shizz when I was younger. I had a sad childhood :(
No reason given
Edited by AlexMSD
AlexMSD
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@CruFox":/forums/dis/topics/are-bronies-furries?post_id=524#post_524
[bq="AlexMSD"]I joined the brony fandom because of a show, not cause I saw a pastel pony getting head from a weird, multi species beast on derpi :P
[/bq]
Many furries became aware that they are in fact furries after watching some movie/show with anthro characters like Robin Hood, The Lion King or Zootopia and then by looking for fanart[/bg]

Well I didnt watch a lot of that shizz when I was younger. I had a sad childhood :(
No reason given
Edited by AlexMSD
AlexMSD

"@CruFox":/forums/dis/topics/are-bronies-furries?post_id=524#post_524
[bq="CruFox"] "@AlexMSD":/forums/dis/topics/are-bronies-furries?post_id=522#post_522
[bq="AlexMSD"
]I joined the brony fandom because of a show, not cause I saw a pastel pony getting head from a weird, multi species beast on derpi :P
[/bq]
Many furries became aware that they are in fact furries after watching some movie/show with anthro characters like Robin Hood, The Lion King or Zootopia and then by looking for fanart

No reason given
Edited by AlexMSD