Viewing last 25 versions of post by Nightweaver20xx in topic Any old furries here?

Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Ah sh*t here we go again
"[@Ciaran":](/forums/dis/topics/any-old-furries-here?post_id=3378#post_3378
)  
Oh yeah, you go back a ways. I also come from the era of APA-zines and such (I had a sub to Huzzah! for awhile). If you want to count the time I was fanboying over the Sonic cartoon in the early 1990s with no Internet to reach out on, you could say I date back that far. And seeing that Cerberus comic reminded me I have a pristine copy of Albedo #4 tucked away somewhere, from 1985(!). Now those were the early days of the fandom.

"

[
@Heir of Rick":](/forums/dis/topics/any-old-furries-here?post_id=3354#post_3354
)  
I included Scotty actually for his administration of the Yerf art site in the late '90s, but he did draw some really cute stuff as well.

"

[
@Philosofur":](/forums/dis/topics/any-old-furries-here?post_id=3349#post_3349
)  
You also seem to be from around the same era, which is nice to see. Totally forgot about Hardiman, honestly (RIP), as well as a few others like Joseph Kennedy, Kjartan Arnossen, Vicky Wyman (she even drew pony stuff, god she's been around forever), Thomas K. Dye, Albert Temple (also RIP), Dana Simpson (as much as I don't personally like her) and even Doug Winger.

EDIT: Scotty's got an original framed Secret of NIMH cel? Color me jealous!  
![full](https://www.animaticboston.com/uploads/1/1/3/4/11346230/photo-scotty-a_orig.jpg)
No reason given
Edited by Nightweaver20xx