Viewing last 25 versions of post by Nightweaver20xx in topic Any old furries here?

Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Ah sh*t here we go again
So I've been thinking about it lately: I'm probably one of the oldest furries still active in the fandom. As most of you probably know, I joined more or less officially in 1997 and drew art up until roughly the mid-2010s. But I'm curious to know if all of the members here are the "next generation" of furries -- people who are probably young enough to be my offspring -- or if there are still some of the old guard floating around.

Here's a little test to see if you are. I'm going to say some artists' names, and tell me if you recognize them: Scotty Arsenault, Eric Blumrich, Shawntae Howard, Richard Bartrop, Scott Ruggles, Kim Arndt, Malcolm Earle, Jeremy Bernal, Steve Gallacci, Mitch Beiro, Roz Gibson, Kacey Miyagami, Eric Schwarz, Ken Singshow.

Do any of those ring a bell for any of you, or am I just the lone shaggy old wolf here?
No reason given
Edited by Nightweaver20xx