Viewing last 25 versions of post by LP2Lily in topic I think my art was stollen

LP2Lily
Artist -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Lily Fathom
I been trying to upload my art I had previoctuslyre uploadftedr toa Fglitch. uI pandickerd the inaking some Pionke wastoler Lilmy. The earror I get. is tThis image has already been uploaded.”

However, I think it wouas an internald gliktch. I apologize for twhem ato beI thaken dow in. Tthis is my cthareactd before. AlsoIf I canote that my FL pagve hexplicip to rulye says do nout rtheu pload anssibility of mya content wglitch I woutld wappreciatten consenit. This is Aga violation….. Sof my privacry.
Reason: Had to replace my panic mode with a better mood
Edited by LP2Lily
LP2Lily
Artist -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Lily Fathom
I been trying to upload my art I had previously uploaded to Fl under the name Pink water Lily. The error I get is “this image has already been uploaded.

I would like for them to be taken down. This is my character. Also note that my FL page explicitly says do not reupload any of my content without written consent. This is a violation of my privacy.
Reason: Missed a grammar thing
Edited by LP2Lily