Viewing last 25 versions of post by CruFox in topic Species Listing

CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
A bunch of new species tags:

"@

[`
elf@":`](/tags/elf
"@
)  
[`
centaur@":`](/tags/centaur
"@
)  
[`
minotaur@":`](/tags/minotaur
"@
)  
[`
troll@":`](/tags/troll
"@
)  
[`
draconequus@":`](/tags/draconequus
"@
)  
[`
angel@":`](/tags/angel

"@
)

[`
satyr@":`](/tags/satyr) and @`faun@`. I'm not an expert, but faun can be probably aliased to satyr, because "[Wikipedia says that":](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satyr):

[bq]

>
The Romans identified satyrs with their native nature spirits, fauns. Eventually the distinction between the two was lost entirely.[/bq]

I created a description for @`satyr@` based heavily on "[the description from Derpi":](https://derpibooru.org/search?q=satyr

)

Short: [bq]
>
A creature that is mostly human from the waist up, and mostly bipedal animal from the waist down.[/bq]

Detailed: [bq]
>
The character might have animal ears or other minor features that set them apart from full human upper bodies. Satyrs come from Greek mythology, Romans called them fauns.

>
>
For similar characters with more than two legs, use "[centaur":](/tags/centaur) instead.[/bq]

Alias:

"@

[`
faun@":`](/tags/faun) -> "@[`satyr@":`](/tags/satyr

)

EDIT:

I think there should be a tag for all the species that are partly human but are not actually human. They should be all tagged with an umbrella tag "@[`humanoid@":`](/tags/humanoid). Those would be:

"@

[`
elf@":`](/tags/elf), "@[`satyr@":`](/tags/satyr), "@[`centaur@":`](/tags/centaur), "@[`mermaid@":`](/tags/mermaid) and "@[`fairy@":`](/tags/fairy

)

I already created the tag @`humanoid@`, now only all of the above should imply it. This will enable filtering all those part-human characters easily with just one tag.
Reason: edit: humanoid tag idea
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags

"@elf@":/tags/elf
"@centaur@":/tags/centaur
"@minotaur@":/tags/minotaur
"@troll@":/tags/troll
"@draconequus@":/tags/draconequus
"@angel@":/tags/angel

"@satyr@":/tags/satyr and @faun@. I'm not an expert, but faun can be probably aliased to satyr, because "Wikipedia says that":https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satyr:

[bq]The Romans identified satyrs with their native nature spirits, fauns. Eventually the distinction between the two was lost entirely.[/bq]

I created a description for @satyr@ based heavily on "the description from Derpi":https://derpibooru.org/search?q=satyr

Short: [bq]A creature that is mostly human from the waist up, and mostly bipedal animal from the waist down.[/bq]

Detailed: [bq]The character might have animal ears or other minor features that set them apart from full human upper bodies. Satyrs come from Greek mythology, Romans called them fauns.

For similar characters with more than two legs, use "centaur":/tags/centaur instead.[/bq]

Alias:

"@faun@":/tags/faun -> "@satyr@":/tags/satyr

EDIT:

I think there should be a tag for all the species that are partly human but are not actually human. They should be all tagged with an umbrella tag "@humanoid@":/tags/humanoid. Those would be:

"@elf@":/tags/elf, "@satyr@":/tags/satyr, "@centaur@":/tags/centaur, "@mermaid@":/tags/mermaid and "@fairy@":/tags/fairy

AnI already created they stag @houlmanoid@, now only all of the above should imply @humanoid@t. This wouildl enable filtering all those part -human characters easily with just one tag.
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

"@satyr@":/tags/satyr and @faun@. I'm not an expert, but faun can be probably aliased to satyr, because "Wikipedia says that":https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satyr:

[bq]The Romans identified satyrs with their native nature spirits, fauns. Eventually the distinction between the two was lost entirely.[/bq]

I created a description for @satyr@ based heavily on "the description from Derpi":https://derpibooru.org/search?q=satyr

Short: [bq]A creature that is mostly human from the waist up, and mostly bipedal animal from the waist down.[/bq]

Detailed: [bq]The character might have animal ears or other minor features that set them apart from full human upper bodies. Satyrs come from Greek mythology, Romans called them fauns.

For similar characters with more than two legs, use "centaur":/tags/centaur instead.[/bq]

Alias:

EDIT:

I think there should be a tag for all the species that are partly human but are not actually human. They should be all tagged with an umbrella tag @humanoid@. Those would be:

"@elf@":/tags/elf, "@satyr@":/tags/satyr, "@centaur@":/tags/centaur, "@mermaid@":/tags/mermaid and "@fairy@":/tags/fairy

And they should all imply @humanoid@. This would enable filtering all those part human characters easily with just one tag.
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

Alias:

EDIT:

I think there should be a tag for all the species that are partly human but are not actually human. They should be all tagged with an umbrella tag @humanoid@. Those would be:

And they should all imply @humanoid@
Edited by CruFox