Viewing last 25 versions of post by CruFox in topic Species Listing

CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
"[@Anonymous #7F29":](/forums/tagging/topics/species-listing?post_id=20388#post_20388
)  

>
[bq="Anonymous #7F29"]"orban (master of epic)":](/tags/orban+%28master+of+epic%29) -> "[master of epic":](/tags/master+of+epic), "[fictional species":](/tags/fictional+species), "[reptile":](/tags/reptile[/bq])
I can't verify that this is in fact the name. No results in Google for @`orban "master of epic"@

`

>
[bq]"sheepdog":](/tags/sheepdog)"[dog":](/tags/dog), "[mammal":](/tags/mammal), "[canine":](/tags/canine[/bq]
)

It's a group of many species, I'm not sure if this is needed.

>
[bq]"mii (nintendo)":](/tags/mii+%2528nintendo%2529) -> "[fictional species":](/tags/fictional+species), "[nintendo":](/tags/nintendo), "[mammal":](/tags/mammal[/bq])
Isn't this just a style for humans? Added only implication to @`nintendo`

[
@

"@
Radomila Radon":](/forums/tagging/topics/species-listing?post_id=21121#post_21121
[bq="Radomila
) Radon"] 

>
" [ox":](/tags/ox
+
)
> __
Implies:+__ bovid, mammal[/bq]

This is not a species but a role according to Wikipedia, but implications added.

>
[bq]"half-dragon":](/tags/half-dash-dragon
+
)
> __
Implies:+__ fictional species, dragon
_

> *
Not sure about this tag_

"
>
> [
half-elf":](/tags/half-dash-elf
+
)
> __
Implies:+__ fictional species, elf
_

> *
Not sure about this tag_
[/bq]
>
Those probably should just be aliased into @`dragon@` and @`elf@` respectively

"

[
@Anonymous #B1D2":](/forums/tagging/topics/species-listing?post_id=21750#post_21750
[bq="Anonymous
) #B1D2"] 

>
shy guy → fictional species, mario (series), nintendo [/bq]

Changed to "@`shy guy (mario)@`"

Everything else is done I think with the exception of those:

"

[
@Anonymous #7F29":](/forums/tagging/topics/species-listing?post_id=20388#post_20388
)  

>
[bq="Anonymous #7F29"]
"
bomb (sonic)":](/tags/bomb+%2528sonic%2529)"[badnik":](/tags/badnik), "[sonic the hedgehog (series)":](/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529), "[fictional species":](/tags/fictional+species), "[robot":](/tags/robot), "[sega":](/tags/sega
"
)
> [
boom boo (sonic)":](/tags/boom+boo+%28sonic%29)"[ghost":](/tags/ghost), "[sonic the hedgehog (series)":](/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529), "[fictional species":](/tags/fictional+species), "[undead":](/tags/undead), "[sega":](/tags/sega
"
)
> [
ancient (sonic)":](/tags/ancient+%28sonic%29)"[sonic boom (series)":](/tags/sonic+boom+%2528series%2529), "[sonic the hedgehog (series)":](/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529), "[fictional species":](/tags/fictional+species), "[sega":](/tags/sega
"
)
> [
eggrobo (sonic)":](/tags/eggrobo+%28sonic%29)"[robot":](/tags/robot), "[sonic the hedgehog (series)":](/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529), "[fictional species":](/tags/fictional+species), "[sega":](/tags/sega
"
)
> [
dragonkin (sonic)":](/tags/dragonkin+%28sonic%29)"[sonic the hedgehog (virgin books)":](/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%28virgin+books%29), "[reptile":](/tags/reptile), "[sonic the hedgehog (series)":](/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529), "[fictional species":](/tags/fictional+species), "[sega":](/tags/sega
"
)
> [
black arms (sonic)":](/tags/black+arms+%28sonic%29)"[alien":](/tags/alien), "[sonic the hedgehog (series)":](/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529), "[fictional species":](/tags/fictional+species), "[sega":](/tags/sega
"
)
> [
crabmeat (sonic)":](/tags/crabmeat+%28sonic%29)"[badnik":](/tags/badnik), "[sonic the hedgehog (series)":](/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529), "[robot":](/tags/robot), "[fictional species":](/tags/fictional+species), "[sega":](/tags/sega
"
)
> [
death egg robot sentinel (sonic)":](/tags/death+egg+robot+sentinel+%2528sonic%2529)"[robot":](/tags/robot), "[sonic forces":](/tags/sonic+forces), "[sonic the hedgehog (series)":](/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529), "[fictional species":](/tags/fictional+species), "[sega":](/tags/sega
"
)
> [
egg pawn (sonic)":](/tags/egg+pawn+%2528sonic%2529) -> "[robot":](/tags/robot), "[sonic the hedgehog (series)":](/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529), "[fictional species":](/tags/fictional+species), "[sega":](/tags/sega
"
)
> [
merhog (sonic)":](/tags/merhog+%2528sonic%2529) -> "[sonic the hedgehog (series)":](/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529), "[sega":](/tags/sega), "[fictional species":](/tags/fictional+species[/bq])
I will leave them for LB as I am not sure I can tell if those are really species or just... other things :P
No reason given
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
"@Anonymous #7F29":/forums/tagging/topics/species-listing?post_id=20388#post_20388
[bq="Anonymous #7F29"]
"orban (master of epic)":/tags/orban+%28master+of+epic%29 -> "master of epic":/tags/master+of+epic, "fictional species":/tags/fictional+species, "reptile":/tags/reptile[/bq]I can't verify that this is in fact the name. No results in Google for @orban "master of epic"@

[bq]"sheepdog":/tags/sheepdog → "dog":/tags/dog, "mammal":/tags/mammal, "canine":/tags/canine[/bq]
It's a group of many species, I'm not sure if this is needed.

[bq]"mii (nintendo)":/tags/mii+%2528nintendo%2529 -> "fictional species":/tags/fictional+species, "nintendo":/tags/nintendo, "mammal":/tags/mammal[/bq]Isn't this just a style for humans? Added only implication to @nintendo@

"@Radomila Radon":/forums/tagging/topics/species-listing?post_id=21121#post_21121
[bq="Radomila Radon"] "ox":/tags/ox
+Implies:+ bovid, mammal[/bq]
This is not a species but a role according to Wikipedia, but implications added.

[bq]"half-dragon":/tags/half-dash-dragon
+Implies:+ fictional species, dragon
_Not sure about this tag_

"half-elf":/tags/half-dash-elf
+Implies:+ fictional species, elf
_Not sure about this tag_
[/bq]Those probably should just be aliased into @dragon@ and @elf@ respectively

"@Anonymous #B1D2":/forums/tagging/topics/species-listing?post_id=21750#post_21750
[bq="Anonymous #B1D2"] shy guy → fictional species, mario (series), nintendo [/bq]
Changed to "@shy guy (mario)@"

Everything else is done I think with the exception of those:

"@Anonymous #7F29":/forums/tagging/topics/species-listing?post_id=20388#post_20388
[bq="Anonymous #7F29"]
"bomb (sonic)":/tags/bomb+%2528sonic%2529 → "badnik":/tags/badnik, "sonic the hedgehog (series)":/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529, "fictional species":/tags/fictional+species, "robot":/tags/robot, "sega":/tags/sega
"boom boo (sonic)":/tags/boom+boo+%28sonic%29 → "ghost":/tags/ghost, "sonic the hedgehog (series)":/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529, "fictional species":/tags/fictional+species, "undead":/tags/undead, "sega":/tags/sega
"ancient (sonic)":/tags/ancient+%28sonic%29 → "sonic boom (series)":/tags/sonic+boom+%2528series%2529, "sonic the hedgehog (series)":/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529, "fictional species":/tags/fictional+species, "sega":/tags/sega
"eggrobo (sonic)":/tags/eggrobo+%28sonic%29 → "robot":/tags/robot, "sonic the hedgehog (series)":/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529, "fictional species":/tags/fictional+species, "sega":/tags/sega
"dragonkin (sonic)":/tags/dragonkin+%28sonic%29 → "sonic the hedgehog (virgin books)":/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%28virgin+books%29, "reptile":/tags/reptile, "sonic the hedgehog (series)":/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529, "fictional species":/tags/fictional+species, "sega":/tags/sega
"black arms (sonic)":/tags/black+arms+%28sonic%29 → "alien":/tags/alien, "sonic the hedgehog (series)":/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529, "fictional species":/tags/fictional+species, "sega":/tags/sega
"crabmeat (sonic)":/tags/crabmeat+%28sonic%29 → "badnik":/tags/badnik, "sonic the hedgehog (series)":/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529, "robot":/tags/robot, "fictional species":/tags/fictional+species, "sega":/tags/sega
"death egg robot sentinel (sonic)":/tags/death+egg+robot+sentinel+%2528sonic%2529 → "robot":/tags/robot, "sonic forces":/tags/sonic+forces, "sonic the hedgehog (series)":/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529, "fictional species":/tags/fictional+species, "sega":/tags/sega

"egg pawn (sonic)":/tags/egg+pawn+%2528sonic%2529 -> "robot":/tags/robot, "sonic the hedgehog (series)":/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529, "fictional species":/tags/fictional+species, "sega":/tags/sega
"merhog (sonic)":/tags/merhog+%2528sonic%2529 -> "sonic the hedgehog (series)":/tags/sonic+the+hedgehog+%2528series%2529, "sega":/tags/sega, "fictional species":/tags/fictional+species[/bq]I will leave them for LB as I am not sure I can tell if those are really species or just... other things :P
No reason given
Edited by CruFox