Shipping tags general

LightningBolt
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger

Senior Moderator
Emo siren
Since people keep making them and they hurt no one to stick around, I’m gonna make a thread for all these to be listed so they can be properly categorized. As of first making this post, only one ship tag is fully set up, and it is the one I used as an example. Please look over it to understand how these work.

Ship tags on this site are formatted as follows:  
Shipname (series name)

Ship names in most fandoms are the two characters names mashed together. (Yes, even with real people!) The only exception I have seen personally is Pokemon ship names, but those would still get the same treatment when it comes to suffixes and implications.

Crossover ships are also valid:  
Shipname (series 1/series 2)

This can be extended per as many crossovers as it gets. (bloody hell)

OC ships are valid as well:  
Shipname (ocs)

If the OC name normally has an owner suffix, it can be dropped in the ship name itself and can just be made clear by the implications.  
For Canon X OC it would be:  
Shipname (series/OC)

All ship tags will imply the names of the characters involved, the series they came from (if applicable) the orientation of the ship in its canon form, and the canon genders of the characters involved. OCs will only imply a series if they are designed to fit a series’ style or are OCs of a species from a series. Examples would be a Lucario OC (Pokemon) or a pony OC designed to fit into the MLP world.

Do note that since this site covers a large number of fandoms, it can be very confusing to people who don’t know everything, so this is why suffixes are added to the ends of ship names. If you come accross a ship name missing a suffix, please don’t delete it, just add a version with the proper suffix and link both so they can be aliased together. This will likely be seen with a lot of MLP ship tags, and if they get aliased, they will always be proper.

While it is preferred to just mainly tag popular or well-known ships, if you want to create one, feel free. Please give all the info needed or your post will be skipped.

Please format your posts with a thumbnail link to a safe image example (if no safe one exists, just warn that it’s NSFW and spoiler it) via >>[imagenumber]t. List the characters involved in the ship (polyamory ships can exist too) the orientation that it would be by default, series(s) and genders.

Example:  

Shadilver (sonic)  
Shadow The Hedgehog and Silver The Hedgehog  
Sonic The Hedgehog (series)  
male/male,  
male

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
dream
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

TAKING A BREAK

snowthistle (warrior cats)  
snowfur (warrior cats), thistleclaw (warrior cats)  
warrior cats  
male/female, male, female

bramblesquirrel (warrior cats)  
bramblestar (warrior cats), squirrelflight (warrior cats)  
warrior cats  

talljake (warrior cats)  
tallstar (warrior cats), jake (warrior cats)  
warrior cats  
male/male, male

lapidot (steven universe)  
lapis lazuli (steven universe), peridot (steven universe)  
steven universe  
female/female, female

flashburst (mlp)  
flash sentry (mlp), sunburst (mlp)  
my little pony, friendship is magic  
male/male, male

flutterdash (mlp)  
fluttershy (mlp), rainbow dash (mlp)  
my little pony, friendship is magic  
female/female, female

zadr (invader zim)  
zim (invader zim), dib membrane (invader zim)  
invader zim  
male/male, male

mistyleopard (warrior cats)  
mistystar (warrior cats), leopardstar (warrior cats)  
warrior cats  
female/female, female

fireafy (bfdi)  
firey (bfdi), leafy (bfdi)  
battle for dream island  

4x (bfdi)  
four (bfdi), x (bfdi)  
battle for dream island  
agender/agender, agender

spottedthistle (warrior cats)  
spottedleaf (warrior cats), thistleclaw (warrior cats)  
warrior cats  

alphyne (undertale)  
alphys (undertale), undyne (undertale)  
undertale  
female/female, female

ravenbarley (warrior cats)  
ravenpaw (warrior cats), barley (warrior cats)  
warrior cats  
male/male, male

mothpool (warrior cats)  
mothwing (warrior cats), leafpool (warrior cats)  
warrior cats  
female/female, female
Kaifloof
Artist -

💞#1 Roxy Simp💞
Think I did this one right? Feel free to correct me if I missed something. This is an OC ship that will mostly be ponies for now

Did mine get skipped or did I not fill it in right? The rest of these tags are in the system except for the one I posted, so I’m wondering what happened
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silver Piece - Silver Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
@NorthernDawn  
Hey there!

We’re terribly sorry, seems like it got skipped by mistake. The only thing to note is that the tag should be timocco (oc) since it’s between OC’s just like we do franchises when applicable “appledash (mlp)”.

You don’t have to worry though I’ll set the tag up later tonight, I just can’t right now for I’m about to drive.

Cheers!
Anonymous #E8D9
4 lesbian ships, 4 hetero ships on the way.

twishy (mlp)  
twilight sparkle (mlp), fluttershy (mlp), my little pony, friendship is magic, hasbro, female/female, female, shipping

twidancer (mlp)  
twilight sparkle (mlp), moondancer (mlp), my little pony, friendship is magic, hasbro, female/female, female, shipping

sonamy (sonic)  
sonic the hedgehog (sonic), amy rose (sonic), sonic the hedgehog (series), sega, male/female, male, female, shipping

crashtawna (crash bandicoot)  
crash bandicoot (crash bandicoot), tawna bandicoot (crash bandicoot), crash bandicoot (series), male/female, male, female, shipping

kagewaka (touhou)  
kagerou imaizumi (touhou), momiji inubashiri (touhou), touhou, female/female, female, shipping

kagemomiji (touhou)  
kagerou imaizumi (touhou), wakasagihime (touhou), touhou, female/female, female, shipping

ferriswheelshipping (pokémon)  
hilda (pokémon), n (pokémon), pokémon, nintendo, pokémon trainer, male/female, male, female, shipping

spyrolora (spyro)  
spyro the dragon (spyro), elora (spyro), spyro the dragon (series), male/female, male, female, shipping
Lil' Furry
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Artist -
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces

Furry Expert
>>78001  
“mickeyminnie (disney)” implies “mickey mouse (disney)”, “minnie mouse (disney)”, “disney”, “mickey and friends”, “male”, “female”, “male/female”, “shipping”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide