Viewing last 25 versions of post by CruFox in topic Rating Tags, Guidelines and You

CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
"[@Wingbeat":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-guidelines-and-you?post_id=693#post_693
"
)  
[
@Anonymous #77C1":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-guidelines-and-you?post_id=691#post_691
[bq="Anonymous
) #77C1"]
[bq]

>
>
> > *
*Exception**: non-edited quotes / **screencaps from PG-13 movies or TV shows** should always be rated 'safe'[/bq]_
>
*+**__Wew lad.+*_
[/bq]

_***
>

I don't think we should be even having this discussion as in the site rules, "[in the rule #1":](/pages/rules#1) it is written, that:

[bq]

>
Do not upload commercial content. This includes **screencaps and clips of TV shows and movies**, scans of printed comics, or anything else that was created and published for profit.[/bq]

There should be no screencaps uploaded here anyway.  
On the other hand I uploaded this myself:

>>1322t

There is a small screencap from Disney movie present in the upper left corner, but it was put there by the artist and the screencap itself isn't the entire submission or even a large portion of it and I though it wouldn't be alright to exclude this art just because it is there. But this type of pictures won't be uploaded here in large numbers for sure so I don't see why they shouldn't be treated like everything else when it comes to the rating.

So in my opinion that part about screencaps in the tag rules is not needed because screencaps would never be uploaded here on their own.
No reason given
Edited by CruFox