Rating Tags General

Nicelucario
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Failed to prevent the inevitable in April of 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Give me your knees
@LightningBolt  
Odd. Seeing as they were meant to be covered and popped out unwanted (base on the character’s expression), I’d assumed that it would be enough to bump it up to Questionable. Guess I’m wrong.
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silver Piece - Silver Supporter on Patreon

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
@Nicelucario  
First one can be suggestive, same with the last one.

However >>22760 does have vaginal secretions so it’s actually already explicit, take it as clothed sex already if you will
Nicelucario
Even Worse Kobold -

Give me your knees
Questionable:
Artistic nudity, sexual scenarios that aren’t quite sex, as well as kinks that don’t go all the way to explicit.
Visible genitals (vulva, penis, detailed anus, etc) that do not show visible sexual arousal, or show arousal on images depicting a single character, as long as there is no contact with them 
Morbid obesity 
__Characters with visible nude features (such as exposed breasts, detailed bulges, sheaths, etc) presented in sexy poses__ 
Presence, but not use, of objects similar to genitals in their appearance (such as sex toys) 
Questionable kinks (such as characters wearing BDSM gear, etc)

I know I keep bringing it up, but I’m pretty sure that fondling breast for foreplay counts as Questionable.
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
Hello there!

Indeed both these images did not warrant grimdark rating and have been changed to safe rating.

Cheers!
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
@Nicelucario  
Cameltoes do warrant suggestive rating, even though in this image it is not the most detailed/easy to spot I believe it is applicable nonetheless.
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
@Twifan  
Hey there!

This image can go into Questionable.

Reason for that is that even though Explicit has a point it mentioned → Visible sexual arousal between 2 or more characters. we cannot say for sure there’s sexual arousal in the image.

The next criteria we fit it in would be on Questionable Questionable kinks. the whole concept is a kink regardless of sexual arousal.  

@Anonymous #1287  
Hey there!

Thank you for bringing these up for us, both >>13997 and >>5747 are indeed safe.

The other 3 images about digestion, here’s the thing; Grimdark and/or Grotesque only applies for visible digestion as in internal views, just having a big belly with not even the eaten character talking is very tamed. Same thing applies to skulls, them alone like such are not enough to induce anyone any nightmare.

So the 3 images are fine only having their appropriate sexual ratings.

Cheers!
Anonymous #1287
@Fleetfoot  
Okay, I went with this better understanding and redid a few images’ ratings, but it seems there’s quite a few and I’m still a little unclear on stuff like if the character does talk from inside or there’s a pretty gnarly pellet; is this one Grimdark?  
>>

As well, would this be Questionable, Suggestive, or Safe?:  
Anonymous #1287
I should note as well, I was looking at the search “grimdark, digestion, -grotesque, -stomach acid, -internal view” for things likely mistagged.
Somedragonguy
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces

Dragonpone
closest thing to an appropriate thread I know of for this question, so…  
Would images like these (https://www.furaffinity.net/view/31510551/, https://www.furaffinity.net/view/4642360/, https://www.furaffinity.net/view/13438099/) fall under rule #5, or could they be uploaded?

The children aren’t the ones sexualized, (the one with nudity is a baby nursing, and nothing on said baby is visible) but I dunno exactly how strict the rules are for that.
Nicelucario
Even Worse Kobold -

Give me your knees
@Somedragonguy  
And image I was allowed to post was a child walking into her mother doing NSFW, so I think at least two of those are good, and the context of the third seems safe, though ask a mod. They’re active and helpful on Discord.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide