Rainbow Eevee's species?

Radomila Radon
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Founder Artist - Had at least 75 images under their tag before the site has hit its 50,000 uploads milestone.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Do you know this OC named Rainbow Eevee?  
The owner is RainbowEevee

Here’s her quote in the Bio on DA  
My OC is Rainbow Eevee (Rainbow Dash but eevee version)

Most users remove the tag eevee and its implications of this OC. Proof here.  
Some of the users that this OC’s species is an Earth pony.  
When the tag eevee and its implications were removed on each image, should I add the tag ambiguous species on each image? Ambiguous species means when the character’s species can’t be determined from the picture.

I want to see your answers.
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Heavy Lifter -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
@Radomila Radon  
Maybe a sphinx? That’s a pony with paws in MLP (also wings but not always, and “cat pony” which would be probably this but without wings is aliased to “sphinx” anyway as I can see).

Sphinxes:  

Rainbow Eevee:  

EDIT: Although eevee is not really feline and sphinx implies feline. Maybe there should be a new tag like “eevee pony”, just like there are tags like raccoon pony (which don’t imply raccoon).
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silver Piece - Silver Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
I believe this is over reaching a bit, I can’t see much issue with sticking with Eevee when applicable, if the tag is being removed from an image you can always report it for #2 so a moderator intervenes.
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
@Fleetfoot  
I don’t think “eevee” alone is sufficient, as it’s just a pony with paws and a different tail and ears (especially in hsuamity style). If we don’t want to create a new species tag just for this one case, then maybe at least “pony, hybrid, eevee” should all be tagged.

Or as I proposed earlier, like with case like this:

That one is tagged as “dog pony” on Derpibooru, so “eevee pony”, or “pokemon pony” to make a catch all term for any other such hybrids maybe?
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silver Piece - Silver Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
@CruFox  
I suppose, do have in mind it’s more of a matter of art style than them actually going for a eevee pony hybrid there but I guess there’s tagging value to make such a distinction.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide