Original Character (OC) Tag Categorization

Radomila Radon
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Founder Artist - Had at least 75 images under their tag before the site has hit its 50,000 uploads milestone.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

1. oc:eminence shine
  2. Radomila Radon AKA Melisareb
  3. Space Kicker-Tatzlwurm hybrid, Female
  4. Her descendant is not a Space Kicker. She can transform into a feral version. She’s shy but very good at playing soccer! She is also a Remix 6 DS Space Kicker fan.
  5. Humanoid version: Feral version:
zBL4CKGH0STz
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Artist -
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Ъ¡ɢധ¡ɢ
  1. Enfield, Female
  2. She’s a quiet and curious enfield. She loves hunting and exploring, especially autumn forests and mountains ~ She prefer to be alone or with only her close friends, she’s very shy with strangers and not talkative for the first time. (Source)
Nicelucario
Even Worse Kobold -
Derpy Fur - Failed to prevent the inevitable in April of 2021.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Give me your knees
Is it possible to merge OC tags or just change them (like oc:stacy to oc:stacy (evehly))?
I also changed some character tags in the past to include the artist’s name, so I should merge those as well if possible.
Posted Report
Kaifloof
Artist -

💞#1 Roxy Simp💞
Gonna fill out tag descripters over time for some of my OCs I may upload here, but I’ll start with Kaiya. Though if possible, I’d like to note that my name on here is different than my name on DA and ToyHouse as I’m still in the process of creating my own art “brand” or whatever, so if Staff could add a note to this OC tag that the owner is NorthernDawn/Th3BlueRose, that would be awesome ^^

1. oc:kaiya

2. Northern Dawn | Th3BlueRose

3. Female, Shiba Inu

4. Kaiya is a floofy golden-yellow gamer doge. She likes hanging out with friends and playing games, usually on her PawStation 4, Borktendo Switch, or her Pawsonal Computer (PC). In feral form she is super small and pretends to hate being picked up, but she likes the attention anyways so she’ll tolerate it as long as she’s being picked up by someone she trusts. She’s a bit of a derp but has a big heart once you get to know her.

5. >>10039
Need to have this updated, so I’ll fill this out again!

1. oc:kaiya

2. Kaifloof

3. Female, Shiba Inu

4. Kaiya is a floofy golden-yellow gamer doge. She likes hanging out with friends and playing games, usually on her PawStation 4, Borktendo Switch, or her Pawsonal Computer (PC). She’s a bit of a derp, but has a big heart once you get to know her.

Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -

Draw or die
@Anonymous #1B8F
No, just … I don’t think anyone was working it. I’ll subscribe to this thread and will start working it.
To make sure I don’t miss any requests, I’ll take a LIFO approach - that way I don’t have to figure out where the break started, and will also be able to audit requests to make sure everything was done.
@Kaifloof
Done. Cute doge ^_^
@Blissey1
Done already (both OC and artist tags) by someone else.
@Nicelucario
I did oc:stacy -> oc:stacy (evehly). I tried looking for other OC tag changes in your history but got lost - What others are you seeing that should also be done?
@Lil’ Furry
Verified done. Do you have a description (short and long) that you think should be on the tag to make it more well documented?
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Draw or die
Made a boo-boo when updating, so making a new post in case the missing post causes weird “find the end of the thread” issues.
Looks like everything is done up to here - I’ll watch this thread from now on, so if folks have others you’d like done please let me know :)
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Draw or die
@Nicelucario
Hmmm. Sorry, I don’t know who those are. I can’t find any users by that name, and no posts in this tread that refer to them. Can you give me a link to them, please?
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide