Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ciaran in topic (nsfw) varying degrees of nonconsensual sexual activity

Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
"[@Anonymous #D5A6":](/forums/tagging/topics/nsfw-varying-degrees-of-nonconsensual-sexual-activity?post_id=17237#post_17237
[bq]
)  

>
what do I tag this as and why[/bq]

Sure seems like rape to me, because no means no.

I know there's probably some ABO folks who will see this as "if you're in heat, that's an open invitation and it's not rape when someone rapes you against your will even if you're begging them to stop", but ... woof. She already said she didn't want him, so how much 'no' do you need?

If the final caption from her were something more like "sure, if you think that will help" then sure, not rape. But as it is, no means no.

[bq]

>
how many pages of a comic like that would be tagged with something related to this[/bq]

Just those pages on which there is nonconsensual sex. If the next page she is begging him for more, that page is not rape.

We don't tag based on themes in a sequential comic - like, we don't tag an image "lesbian" because two of the female characters in the comic eventually have sex but aren't even in this particular page - if there's no rape on some other page, then there's no rape on that page.

Maybe there might be 'after rape', like there's 'after care', but that seems like more of a image-by-image question.

And while there are probably people who would enjoy other parts of that comic who have rape filtered and thus would miss this page, if they find they like the comic but some of the pages are spoilered then it's their call if they like the comic enough that they want to see pages that include non-consensual sex.
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran