Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #D5A6 in topic (nsfw) varying degrees of nonconsensual sexual activity

Anonymous #D5A6
One of the reasons I left Derpibooru is because people would yell at me and start tag wars when I would add rape, molestation, questionable consent tags etc. to images that were clearly not 100%, if at all consensual. I _*really_* do not want to see this kind of content and I don't have to explain why. I ain't knocking anyone's kinks or fantasies at all, but I don't think we should be weaseling around it and arguing when someone tags this stuff.

Therefore, I hope we can we get some clarification on this.

For example, what do I tag this as and why?

[spoiler]

||
>>47176p[/spoiler]

||

I feel it should be questionable consent at the very _*least_* (maybe some other type of tag, like or "noncomsensual sexual advances." Again, I'm not knocking whatever it is you're into, and yes I know the fox gets into it in literally the next page of the comic but this is still questionably or nonconsensual,. but pPlease for the love of God I want to avoid it as much as possible and I need a way to do that. That's why we have filters in the first place. I just want some clarification before I go tagging all this stuff when I run into it.

Also, then how many pages of a comic like that would be tagged with something related to this. Just the first one? The first 2? All of them? Please don't get mad at me, I'm just trying to find answers.
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #D5A6
Anonymous #D5A6
One of the reasons I left Derpibooru is because people would yell at me and start tag wars when I would add rape, molestation, questionable consent tags etc. to images that were clearly not 100%, if at all consensual. I _really_ do not want to see this kind of content and I don't have to explain why. I ain't knocking anyone's kinks or fantasies at all, but I don't think we should be weaseling around it and arguing when someone tags this stuff.

Therefore, I hope we can we get some clarification on this.

For example, what do I tag this as and why?

[spoiler]>>47176p[/spoiler]

I feel it should be questionable consent at the very _least_. Again, I'm not knocking whatever it is you're into, and yes I know the fox gets into it in literally the next page of the comic but this is still nonconsensual, but please for the love of God I want to avoid it as much as possible and I need a way to do that. That's why we have filters in the first place. I just want some clarification before I go tagging all this stuff when I run into it.

Also, then how many pages of a comic like that would be tagged with something related to this. Just the first one? The first 2? All of them? Please don't get mad at me, I'm just trying to find answers.
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #D5A6