Viewing last 25 versions of post by CrystalLord in topic [NSFW] Piss related tags

CrystalLord
Platinum Piece - Platinum Supporter
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Optimising for Gay
Cool. I guess we're somewhat on the same page then, and I think I've made my opinion clear. I'm not going to really hammer my point.

Have you talked to Torvusil about this? He's another big tag guru from Derpibooru and an old Reddit art mod.

I noticed he rated some of your @`safe@` tagged above things as @`suggestive@`, so you'll also want to chat to him about piss ratings. Because chances are he'll also correct anything "piss" to "suggestive" or higher in the future.

I doubt he has that much differing opinions about this than me, but I would appreciate his input as I would consider him an expert on this matter given how much artwork classification the guy goes through every day.
Reason: Clarification
Edited by CrystalLord