Viewing last 25 versions of post by LightningBolt in topic [NSFW] Piss related tags

LightningBolt
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger

Senior Moderator
Emo siren
A warning that no images in this thread will be spoilered, so I hope your filter is set up properly!

Okay, so, on Derpi, @`piss@` has no set rating, so I gathered up images that can fall under all of them, and I'll showcase them, and explain why, and then define @`piss@` related tags so all of them can get descriptions and I would appreciate some help with the ratings and definitions too.

I want to note right here that the catch-all tag for all of this is "@[`urine@":`](/tags/urine) and NOT "@[`watersports@":`](/tags/watersports) as the latter is for all sexual and fetish related piss. Watersports will never be safe or suggestive, and it does not even really need to be tagged as all sexual piss acts imply it.

[==

\
~\~\~\~\~==]

"

[*
*Wetting*":*](/tags/wetting

)

Short Description:
[bq]

>
Urinating into clothes.[/bq]

Detailed Description:
[bq]

>
The act of a character urinating into their own clothes or on themselves. Often involuntarily. Often but doesn't always include active "@[`pissing@":`](/tags/pissing). [/bq]

Safe examples:

>>8186t>>8191t>>8180t

I feel like these apply okay to @`safe@` because they are minimally detailed, show off nothing even remotely sexual or nude, and are not over the top or too fetishized. Feel free to debate these points tho!

Suggestive examples:

>>386t>>8167t>>8193t

I feel these all apply to @`suggestive@` as they have more detail/urine than the above and lean more fetishy, one of them having heavier "@[`omorashi@":`](/tags/omorashi) elements. They still don't show any nudity or genitalia hints.

Questionable examples:

>>8157t>>8183t>>8177t

I feel these are all @`questionable@` because they either show off genital bulges through clothes or unarounsed nudity and are more fetishized.

Explicit examples:

>>8184t

I only have one @`explicit@` example that I didn't think applied to anything lower as that is a clear erection and more touching. it's hard to get @`wetting@` to be anything explicit as it's fairly tame.

See also "@[`bedwetting@":`](/tags/bedwetting).

Several of these have "@[`omorashi@":`](/tags/omorashi) elements, and right now @`omorashi@` implies "@[`depseration@":`](/tags/desperation) and I am unsure if those should be aliased or not, the former implies the latter on Derpi too.

Short Description: (Omorashi)
[bq]

>
Japanese word for "Desperation from a full bladder".[/bq]

Long Description:
[bq]

>
Desperation from the full bladder, often accompanied but not always with "@[`wetting@":`](/tags/wetting). Does not always involve "@[`urine@":`](/tags/urine). [/bq]

I have no examples for @`omorashi@` without urine as of now, but it can happen too.

[==

\
~\~\~\~\~==]

"

[*
*Pissing*":*](/tags/pissing

)

Short Description:
[bq]

>
The act of urination.[/bq]

Long Description:
[bq]

>
???[/bq]

Pissing can only be @`safe@` or @`suggestive@` if it's obscured or clothes minimal wetting.

Questionable examples:

>>168t>>4189t>>8277t

These are @`questionable@` because they show non-sexual nudity. These are also not @`wetting@` or @`watersports@` as it isn't pissing on anyone or done out of arousal.

Explicit examples:

>>8268t

Once again, just one @`explicit@` example as I wasn't sure how else to classify it. That's a very serious erection and canines don't tend to expose their penis when they piss, so this shows clear arousal.

[==

\
~\~\~\~\~==]

"@

[`
Peegasm@":`](/tags/peegasm

)

Short Description:
[bq]

>
???[/bq]

Long Description:
[bq]

>
???[/bq]

Explicit examples:

>>5046t>>5084t>>8287t

I've never been too sure what this tag means, so if someone could help me define it, I'd be happy.

[==

\
~\~\~\~\~==]

"

[*
*Golden Shower*":*](/tags/golden+shower

)

Short Description:
[bq]

>
Urinating onto another character.[/bq]

Long Description:
[bq]

>
???[/bq]

Explicit examples:

>>169t>>8247t>>8284t

This can only be rated @`explicit@` as it is a sexual fetish act. It implies "@[`watersports@":`](/tags/watersports) as a result.

[==

\
~\~\~\~\~==]

"

[*
*Pissing On Self*":*](/tags/pissing+on+self

)

Short Description:
[bq]

>
Urinating onto themself.[/bq]

Long Description:
[bq]

>
???[/bq]

Explicit examples:

>>5043t>>8198t

This can only be rated @`explicit@` as it is a sexual fetish act. It implies "@[`watersports@":`](/tags/watersports) as a result.

Well, idk, maybe it can be @`questionable@`, but there are no examples here as of yet.

[==

\
~\~\~\~\~==]

"

[*
*Piss Drinking*":*](/tags/piss+drinking

)

Short Description:
[bq]

>
Urinating into a mouth.[/bq]

Long Description:
[bq]

>
???[/bq]

Explicit examples:

>>389t>>395t

Only time I could think of it being @`questionable@` is it there are no genitals or arousal shown, but that is unlikely.

See also "@[`pissing in own mouth@":`](/tags/pissing%2Bin%2Bown%2Bmouth).

[==

\
~\~\~\~\~==]

"

[*
*Pissing Inside*":*](/tags/pissing+inside

)

Short Description:
[bq]

>
Urinating into another character's anus or vagina.[/bq]

Long Description:
[bq]

>
???[/bq]

Explicit examples:

>>8280t>>8289t

[==

\
~\~\~\~\~==]

*Misc*

"

[**
Pissing On The Floor*":*](/tags/peeing%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bfloor

"
)

[*
*Pee Accident*":*](/tags/pee%2Baccident

"
)

[*
*Pissing In The SHhower*":*](/tags/peeing%2Bin%2Bthe%2Bshower'

[==
)

\
~\~\~\~\~==]

Many of these tags need aliases added, maybe some renames, some better descriptions and examples, and more.

Let me know if I missed anything and also feedback and stuff. Please don't fuck with any tags before discussing them first!

Only piss right now, I'll get to other things another day.
No reason given
Edited by LightningBolt