Viewing last 25 versions of post by CruFox in topic General Tag Discussion

CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
"[@LightningBolt":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=652#post_652
)  
Yay :) I will try to write descriptions for more tags tomorrow.

Also it seems that the text in short description can't be in _*italics_* so it's just "[==\_Homo sapiens\_==]" in description of "@[`human penis@":`](/tags/human+penis) instead of _*Homo sapiens_* :(

And I put two times the same word ("becomes") in the description for "[erection":](/tags/erection), oops. This needs fixing too.

In the detailed description of "@[`clitoris@":`](/tags/clitoris) that second sentence part about clitoral hood was supposed to go to the "@[`clitoral hood@":`](/tags/clitoral+hood) tag ;)

In "@[`humanoid@":`](/tags/humanoid) there is ")" bracket missing after "togruta" but that's my fault as I missed it in my post. And also formatting with the [==@ @==] symbols for elf is needed to be consistent (I also missed this).

Also when I now look at descriptions of "@[`anthro on anthro@":`](/tags/anthro+on+anthro) and "@[`feral on feral@":`](/tags/feral+on+feral) then I think that it should be "between two or more" instead of "between two" in both of this tags, as those would apply just as much to a multiple anthro characters as to only two anthro characters, but the current description indicates only two.

Or maybe just as simple as "between feral/anthro characters" without any "two or more" if this is still clear in meaning?

I also missed a letter "h" in "anthro" in the description of "@[`human on anthro@":`](/tags/human+on+anthro) :<

Also in "@[`hyper@":`](/tags/hyper) it should be "body parts" not "body part", again I missed a letter in my post.

and in the "@[`gaping anus@":`](/tags/gaping+anus) it should be "use "@[`spread anus@":`](/tags/spread+anus) instead." instead of "use spread vulva instead.", a mistake during copy-pasting.

----

Sorry for those mistakes, but it was so long that I missed some things, I will try to do better next time ;)
Reason: added a sentence
Edited by CruFox