General Tag Discussion [V2]

Anonymous #D2FC
[NSFW]
Should female orgasm be a tag on this site? The tag squirting already exists on this site, but sometimes a female orgasming is not explicitly noticeable through squirting. Maybe female orgasm should just be aliased to orgasm, but it might be good to make females orgasming a distinct tag for browsing purposes.
Both female orgasm and squirting exist as separate tags on Derpibooru, but the female orgasm tag is on less posts and does not have a description on that site.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
I think beautiful and cute should be seperate tags.
Something can be beautiful but not look adorable. Like a regal but mature pokemon.
And vice versa. Like an ugly but cute one.
Posted Report
Nicelucario
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Failed to prevent the inevitable in April of 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Give me your knees
Is it possible to merge OC tags or just change them (like oc:stacy to oc:stacy (evehly))?
I also changed some character tags in the past to include the artist’s name, so I should merge those as well if possible.
Posted Report
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -

Draw or die
@Nicelucario
We can alias tags pretty easily on Philomena, but … it just occurred to me that I don’t think there’s and OC tag thread here.
Should that make sense?
Posted Report
Posted
Link
Anonymous #0007
Deletion reason: Spambot
Anonymous #D2FC
Since I did not get an answer on another forum (at the bottom of the page), should semi-grimdark no longer be a tag due to it being phased out as a rating tag? Should it be aliased to another tag like invalid tag or grimdark?
If that is not the case, then it would be a good idea to add a description to the tag to avoid confusion in the future.
Posted Report
Anonymous #C2D6
Should we make generation x pokemon tag that any pokemon implicate accordingly to their corrensponsing generation presence? (i.e Piplup implicates generation 4 pokemon tag)
Somedragonguy
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Even Worse Kobold -
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces

Dragonpone
Related to this: @Somedragonguy
Here is a bunch of tags that have tag counts despite being aliased into something else.
(I imagine in most cases it’s because they are still implied by another tag, but that’s difficult to check without staff tools)
Posted Report
Lil' Furry
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Artist -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces

Furry Expert
Current description for presenting
“When a character is showing their butt and/or genitals to the viewer.”
I feel like it should be changed to “When a character is intentionally showing their butt and/or genitals to the viewer and/or another character.”
Anonymous #C2D6
so, there are posts that use worded numbers for plural bodyparts (e.g two heads, three heads, four arms, etc) and also have written descriptions, but there is ones like “5 fingers”, “4 toes”, etc using only numbers instead of words, which kind of defeats the consistency. should be reworked for both for these?
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide