Oh hi, Markdown! We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.

General Tag Discussion [V2]

Anonymous #F51D

Maybe this belongs in the Site forum, but it looks like the Form/form quick tags are out of order.

anthro/feral
anthro/anthro
feral/feral
human/anthro

anthro/taur
feral/taur

Can we put anthro/anthro first?

anthro/anthro
anthro/feral
feral/feral

Anonymous #3390

I’ve seen a lot of fan art for Snoot Game, a visual novel that parodies the upcoming Goodbye Volcano High and uses most of its cast. The overlap in characters leads to the issue I want to ask about: it’s not always obvious that it’s meant to be specifically for Snoot Game from the artwork alone, unless the artist’s comments specifically mention it.

How would I tag this art if I uploaded it? Would I need both “goodbye volcano high” and “snoot game” as series tags?

Posted Report
Anonymous #C1EB

Description for sonic ad: “Official art of Sonic the Hedgehog series commercials and advertisements. Add the tag to your filter list if you don’t like these images.”

Ciaran
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die

@Anonymous #C1EB
There is no need for a sonic ad tag. It is far too granular, and not scalable - we would have to add a new tag for each new franchise being advertised and the list of ‘ad’ tags would become unwieldy.

Instead, I will alias sonic ad into commercial so that the filters of anyone already using sonic ad will continue to work as expected.

Please see this post for a proposal for handling official Commercials without obfuscating the Advertisement tag.

Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Tiny Mon' Poke Pins

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @[email protected] +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~