Viewing last 25 versions of post by Octoling Girl in topic General Tag Discussion [V2]

Octoling Girl
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger

This site needs tmo dvefine the aspect ratio to be tagged as "[wallpaper](/tags/wallpaper)", "[phone wallpaper](/tags/phone+wallpaper)", and "[wallpaper edit](/tags/wallpaper+edit)"
I suggest [aspect_ratio:1.77777777778](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A1.77777777778) for "[wallpapers](/tags/wallpaper)" and [aspect_ratio:0.45](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A0.45) for "[phone wallpapers](/tags/phone+wallpaper)".
Also, this site needs to define what aspect ratio tags to use and not to use.
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

This site needs to define the minimum imagspect sratizeo to be tagged as "[wallpaper](/tags/wallpaper)", "[phone wallpaper](/tags/phone+wallpaper)", and "[wallpaper edit](/tags/wallpaper+edit)"
I suggest [aspect_ratio:1.77777777778](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A1.77777777778) for "[wallpapers](/tags/wallpaper)" and [aspect_ratio:0.45](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A0.45) for "[phone wallpapers](/tags/phone+wallpaper)".
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

This site needs to define the minimum image size to be tagged as "[wallpaper](/tags/wallpaper)", "[phone wallpaper](/tags/phone+wallpaper)", and "[wallpaper edit](/tags/wallpaper+edit)"
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

This site needs to define the minimum image size to be tagged as "[wallpaper](/tags/wallpaper)", "[phone wallpaper](/tags/phone+wallpaper)", and "[wallpaper edit](/tags/wallpaper+edit)"
I suggest [aspect_ratio:1.77777777778](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A1.77777777778) for "[wallpaper](/tags/wallpaper)" and for [phone wallpapers](/tags/phone+wallpaper) to be [aspect_ratio:0.45](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A0.45) for "[phone wallpapers](/tags/phone+wallpaper)".
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

I suggest the minimum [aspect_ratio:1.77777777778](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A1.77777777778) for "[wallpaper](/tags/wallpaper)" and for [phone wallpapers](/tags/phone+wallpaper) to be the minimum [aspect_ratio:0.45](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A0.45).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

I suggest the minimum [pixels:2073600](/search?q=pixels%3A2073600) + [aspect_ratio:1.77777777778](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A1.77777777778) for "[wallpaper](/tags/wallpaper)" and for [phone wallpapers](/tags/phone+wallpaper) to be the minimum [pixels:288000](/search?q=pixels%3A288000) + [aspect_ratio:0.45](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A0.45).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

I suggest the minimum [pixels:2073600](/search?q=pixels%3A2073600) + [aspect_ratio:1.77777777778](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A1.77777777778) and for [phone wallpapers](/tags/phone+wallpaper) to be the minimum [pixels:288000](/search?q=pixels%3A288000) + [aspect_ratio:0.45](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A0.45).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

I suggest the minimum [pixels:2073600](/search?q=pixels%3A2073600) + [aspect_ratio:1.77777777778](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A1.77777777778) and for [phone wallpapers](/tags/phone+wallpaper) to be minimum [pixels:288000](/search?q=pixels%3A288000) + [aspect_ratio:0.45](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A0.45).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

I suggest the minimum [pixels:2073600](/search?q=pixels%3A2073600) and for [phone wallpapers](/tags/phone+wallpaper) to be [aspect_ratio:0.45](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A0.45).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

This site needs to define the minimum image size to be tagged as "[wallpaper](/tags/wallpaper)", "[phone wallpaper](/tags/phone+wallpaper)", and "[ edit](/tags/+edit)"
I suggest the minimum [pixels:2073600](/search?q=pixels%3A2073600) and for [phone wallpapers](/tags/phone+wallpaper) to be [aspect_ratio:0.45](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A0.45).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

Also, this site needs to define what aspect ratios tags to use and not to use.
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

I suggest the minimum [pixels:2073600](/search?q=pixels%3A2073600) and for [phone wallpapers](/tags/phone+wallpaper) to be minimum [aspect_ratio:0.45](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A0.45).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

I suggest the minimum size to be [pixels:2073600](/search?q=pixels%3A2073600) and for [phone wallpapers](/tags/phone+wallpaper) to be minimum [aspect_ratio:0.45](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A0.45).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

I suggest the minimum image size to be [pixels:2073600](/search?q=pixels%3A2073600) and for [phone wallpapers](/tags/phone+wallpaper) to be minimum [aspect_ratio:0.45](/search?q=aspect_ratio%3A0.45).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

I suggest the minimum image size to be [pixels:2073600](/search?q=pixels%3A2073600) and for [phone wallpapers](/tags/phone+wallpaper) to be minimum [aspect_ratio.lt:10.45](/search?q=aspect_ratio.lt%3A10.45).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

I suggest the minimum image size to be [pixels:2073600](/search?q=+pixels.gt%3A12073600000) and for [phone wallpapers](/tags/phone+wallpaper) to be [aspect_ratio.lt:1](/search?q=aspect_ratio.lt%3A1).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

I suggest the minimum image size to be [pixels.gte:2073600](/search?q=+pixels.gt%3A1000000) and for [phone wallpapers](/tags/phone+wallpaper) to be [aspect_ratio.lt:1](/search?q=aspect_ratio.lt%3A1).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

This site needs to define the minimum image size to be tagged as "[wallpaper](/tags//wallpaper)", "[phone wallpaper](/tags//phone+wallpaper)", and "[wallpaper edit](/tags/wallpaper+edit)"
I suggest the minimum image size to be [pixels.gte:2073600](/search?q=+pixels.gt%3A1000000) and for [phone wallpapers](/tags//phone+wallpaper) to be [aspect_ratio.lt:1](/search?q=aspect_ratio.lt%3A1).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

This site needs to define the minimum image size to be tagged as "[wallpaper](/tags//wallpaper)", "[phone wallpaper](/tags//phone+wallpaper)", and "[wallpaper edit](/tags/wallpaper+edit)"
I suggest the minimum image size to be [pixels.gte:12073600000](/search?q=+pixels.gt%3A1000000) and for [phone wallpapers](/tags//phone+wallpaper) to be [aspect_ratio.lt:1](/search?q=aspect_ratio.lt%3A1).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

This site needs to define the minimum image size to be tagged as "[wallpaper](/tags//wallpaper)", "[phone wallpaper](/tags//phone+wallpaper)", and "[wallpaper edit](/tags/wallpaper+edit)".
I suggest the minimum image size to be b[piggxer ls.gthan :1 m000000](/segarch?q=+pixels (.gt%3A1000x1000) and for [pixhone wallpapers](/tags//phone+wallpaper) to be [aspect_ratio.lt:1](/search?q=aspect_ratio.lt%3A1).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

This site needs to define the minimum image size to be tagged as "[wallpaper](/tags//wallpaper)", "[phone wallpaper](/tags//phone+wallpaper)", and "[wallpaper edit](/ tags//wallpaper+edit)".
I suggest the minimum image size to be bigger than 1 megapixels (1000x1000 pixels).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

This site needs to define the minimum image size to be tagged as "[wallpaper](/tags//wallpaper)", "[phone wallpaper](/tags//phone+wallpaper)", and "[wallpaper edit](/ tags//wallpaper+edit)".
I suggest the minimum image size to be bigger than 1 megapixels (1000x1000 pixels).
TAlso, this site needs to define what aspect ratios tags to use and not to use.
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

This site needs to define what aspect ratios tags to use and not to use.
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

I suggest the minimum image size to bigrgeater than 1 megapixels (1000x1000 pixels).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl
Octoling Girl

I suggest the minimum image size to greater than 1 megapixels (1000x1000 pixels).
No reason given
Edited by Octoling Girl