Character Tag Categorization.

Blissey1
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

@Lil’ Furry
well your latest suggestion at least was kinda weird. making patreon and pixiv yellow tags would imply they are franchises, which would imply that there is some single directed leadership behind them, which is patently not the case.
such images are “official content” only of the artists that upload them there, not of the site itself.
Mildgyth
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months

Done.
I just joined to deal with the backlog here - i haven’t done your first one in this page because i can’t alias tags yet, and as to the latest, i agree with blissey that i can’t see any reason for e621, DA and FA to have franchise tags, but i need to discuss that with the rest of staff before we can either remove that categorizarion or make pixiv and patreon franchise tags too.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide