Character Tag Categorization.

Anonymous #BD28
@Praedyth  
I suppose these requests are the cause of the trouble here:

@Anonymous #5A1B

@Anonymous #5A1B

@Anonymous #2F19

Too many requests at once, also in staff-inconvenient format as well, making staffs feel bored to check requests here ever again, they’ll now only focus on characters they see and know on images instead of here.

Sorry for pointing out these, but I feel like there should be a formal guide to requesting, like maximum 10 request rows at once (allows other people to not waiting the queue too long, may even delete comment that puts too many request rows for the sake of others, then PM warn the requester), using arrow implications (like how I do, staffs feel easier this way), clear telling which are imply or alias, which are yellow or blue tags, multiple in a row using commas.
CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
Everything except characters from this post and except everything from this post (those will be done later) is updated.

Format in which requests from this post are organized is hard to use. It’s better to group characters from the same franchise together because they will have the same implied tags and it’s then faster for me because I can just copy it once and then paste to all of them. It’s even harder when the post doesn’t specify which tags should be implied. Providing links to Wikipedia/Wiki about character/franchises is also very helpful because otherwise I have to Google it to check if the name is correct.
Posted
Link
brandon
Deletion reason: Rule #6 (off-topic)
Anonymous #BD28
@CruFox  
Thank you for able to manage it and took my advice :)

Format:  
character1-A, character2-A, … characterX-A -> franchise-A, company(if known)

character1-B, character2-B, … characterY-A -> franchise-B, company(if known)

[X and Y are any positive integers]

Working examples posts:

Example1  
@Anonymous #BD28

Example2  
@TheKönigsTigorII

Oh, now that you mentioned Wiki citation, that shall be in the rules too!
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
This is a species  
Please separate implied tags only by commas, just like when tagging images in plain editor. It’s easier for me to copy-paste then.  
[marvin (marvin the tap-dancing horse)](/tags/marvin+(marvin+the+tap-dancing) horse) implies marvin the tap-dancing horse
the “-” symbol in url has to be replaced with “-dash-” otherwise it won’t work, like this: marvin (marvin the tap-dancing horse) (/tags/marvin+\(marvin+the+tap-dash-dancing+horse)

@JenniTheDragon  
Done
Starcollider
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

also, would it be bother to add a description for these 2 characters to not be confused?

Short description: “A Weather Control Pegasi pony”

Short description: “Wind Sprint’s mother”
Anonymous #BD28
Alias:

cheshire cat alias into cheshire cat (disney’s alice in wonderland)  
fa mulan (mulan) alias into mulan (mulan)  
( or the other way around, Ps: Fa is Mulan’s clan name… )

Implications:  
jane porter (tarzan), kerchak (tarzan) -> tarzan (disney franchise), disney  
[ citation ]  
snow white (snow white), grumpy (snow white) -> snow white and the seven dwarfs, disney  
[ citation ]  
wendy darling (peter pan) -> peter pan (disney franchise), disney  
[ citation ]  
li shang (mulan), grandmother fa (mulan), cri-kee (mulan) -> mulan, disney  
[ citation ]  
( Shang’s short tag can be aliased : shang (mulan) , Chinese name system is much like Japanese… )
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
Alias:

I don’t know why this even implies “alice in wonderland (1951)”. There was more than one Alice in Wonderland movie/TV series. And of those not all were made by Disney. But I guess it will be the most popular one, I will alias it for now, but maybe “alice in wonderland (1951)” should be aliased into “alice in wonderland (disney)”, idk.

Rest is done.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide