Character Tag Categorization.

CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
@Lil’ Furry  
I don’t think “disney core universe” is an established name that exist outside of Wikipedia, I can’t find anything relevant in Google, this name is also not present on The Disney Wiki. I think Mickey Mouse universe would be a better name, as then we could at least have a basis for using the tag because there is Mickey Mouse universe characters on the Disney wiki. I don’t know if this can be just aliased into one another, are those the same thing?

@Extraterrestrial Fluff  
I don’t know if A New Legacy’s tag should be also implicated to space jam itself.
I think it should, done.

@Lil’ Furry  
Done
Proceleon
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Artist and Game Dev
>>36424  
Kitty Softpaws is tagged as kitty softpaws (the adventures of puss in boots), However Kitty appears only in the Puss in Boots movie, not the Adventures of Puss in Boots Netflix series. the adventures of puss in boots is also tagged due to this mistake.

“kitty softpaws (the adventures of puss in boots)” → “kitty softpaws (puss in boots)”  
Remove “the adventures of puss in boots” on this post → Replace with “puss in boots (movie)”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide