Character Tag Categorization.

furred_researcher
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Finish all these posts as well, dear staffs.

@furred_researcher

@Anonymous #BD28

@Moon Flower

Also, franchise tag fix:

swat kats should be yellow

Character tag fix  
Umm… I think you forgot to blue tag this character tag…  
donatello (tmnt)

bonus  
drawcia (kirby) -> kirby (series)  
drawcia (kirby) -> nintendo  
(Villianess of Kirby Canvas Curse)

imposter (among us) -> among us (video-game)  
(Imposter is the villain side of the players of the game, blending in with the innocent heroes.)

Moar Hasbro characters (MLP only)  
vera (mlp), capper dapperpaws (mlp), princess skystar (mlp), captain celaeno (mlp), grubber (mlp), songbird serenade (mlp), ahuizotl (mlp), food pony, pony of shadows (mlp), smooze (mlp), chimera sisters (mlp), grogar (mlp), scorpan (mlp), steven magnet (mlp), snails (mlp), snips (mlp), rumble (mlp), twist (mlp), pipsqueak (mlp), biscuit (mlp), spur (mlp), wind sprint (mlp), lil’ cheese (mlp), little strongheart (mlp), rover (mlp), donut joe (mlp), posey shy (mlp), stellar flare (mlp), mistress marevelous (mlp), suri polomare (mlp), hoity toity (mlp), trenderhoof (mlp), cloudy quartz (mlp), sheriff silverstar (mlp), igneous rock pie (mlp), mudbriar (mlp), cranky doodle donkey (mlp), moonlight raven (mlp), zephyr breeze (mlp), trouble shoes (mlp), sunshine smiles (mlp), sans smirk (mlp), fizzle (mlp), strawberry sunrise (mlp), tantabus (mlp) -> Hasbro

Also

lps popular -> Hasbro (and for all its characters)

monopoly -> Hasbro (yellow… maybe)

nerf gun -> Hasbro (leave the gun green tag… or yellow if you see fit)

play doh -> Hasbro (yellow… maybe)
CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
Actually, it should be “harry potter (harry potter)”, I changed this accordingly.  
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was originally a comic so it can’t imply Nickelodeon

It’s “pirates of the caribbean” so “jack sparrow (pirates of the caribbean)”, changed

@furred_researcher  
imposter (among us) -> among us (video-game)
(Imposter is the villain side of the players of the game, blending in with the innocent heroes.)
I added the implication but that’s not a character, that’s just a role. I removed the color from “crewmate (among us)” too.

And please, please don’t do this:

@Anonymous #BD28  
It should be:

Tags that should be implied should be in a single line, separated by commas. I need to copy those, I can’t copy from two different places in two two lines at the same time…

Rest is done.
Dex Stewart

How do I tag a character who doesn’t have a tag? I have a pic of Gurgi from the Black Cauldron,and there are two previous pics of him,but he’s not tagged.  
Also does he really count as a dog or canine? He struck me more of an original fantasy creature.
furred_researcher

@Dex Stewart  
I suggest create the tag yourself first, it will programmatically add an instance of the tag, allowing possibility of the tag to be registered, but if you are not the staff, the tag will be green, then you need to do the implications the characters to the series to let the staffs know, also you can raise the flag politely in Discord server to let the staffs know faster.

(example shown in my previous posts)

Here I’ll help you with one :

furball (tiny toon adventures) -> tiny toon adventures, warner brothers

for your favor

gurgi (the black cauldron) -> the black cauldron, disney

(the arrow -> is created using “-” and then “>”, no space)
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
(I have no idea how to make tags clickable)
Select the text you want to change into a link and then either press CTRL + L or click on the “insert hyperlink” icon above the field where you input posts (it’s 3rd icon from the end) and paste the link there.

You can also create links manually, the format is:  
“displayed link name”:url
furred_researcher

@Sweet Blast  
We have to wait as well, not getting instantly.

show example :  
nerd (teen-z) -> teen-z

Syntax (no parse display)  
“nerd (teen-z)”:/tags/nerd+%2528teen-dash-z%2529 -> “teen-z”:/tags/teen-dash-z

Yes, Nerd from Teen Z character tag is ready, but her tag won’t be blue instantly yet, also need to wait for my queue.

I am waiting fur @furred_researcher as well as this post came first, sorry bout that.
furred_researcher

Moved the difficult ones here, these aren’t rushy for me for the time being, do as you are ready.

alice (american mcgee’s alice), the dollmaker (american mcgee’s alice) -> american mcgee’s alice  
[ franchise : american mcgee’s alice ]  
(not the Disney one, this is a darker alt. universe for Alice, developed by an entirely different company)

solid snake (metal gear solid) -> metal gear solid, konami  
[ franchise : metal gear solid -> konami ] (make konami tag yellow too, right now it isn’t)

These should be yellow tags as well :  
dinosaur (disney film)  
road rovers

Implications of Companies :

Konami :

castlevania (franchise) -> konami

Hasbro :

quarter hearts (mlp), bright mac (mlp), carrot cake (mlp), cloud kicker (mlp), fili-second (mlp), pound cake (mlp), prince blueblood (mlp), cup cake (mlp), princess skystar (mlp), masked matter-horn (mlp), pumpkin cake (mlp), crackle (mlp), kevin (mlp), iron will (mlp), surprise (mlp), tom (mlp), spoiled rich (mlp), phyllis (mlp), mane-iac (mlp), pokey pierce (mlp), sweet biscuit (mlp), boneless (mlp), helia (mlp), the lone lampman (mlp), ragamuffin (mlp), rain shine (mlp), mare do well (mlp), march gustysnows (mlp), torch song (mlp), aunt holiday (mlp), auntie lofty (mlp), cerberus (mlp), dear darling (mlp), fond feather (mlp), swoon song (mlp), screwball (mlp), gentle breeze (mlp), cherry fizzy (mlp), gusty (mlp), matilda (mlp), rolling thunder (mlp), sandra (mlp), snow hope (mlp), toe-tapper (mlp), cookie crumbles (mlp), coco crusoe (mlp), peewee (mlp), gladmane (mlp), snap shutter (mlp), mane allgood (mlp), cherry jubilee (mlp), sapphire joy (mlp), screw loose (mlp), raspberry lilac (mlp), brooklyn hayes (lps popular), savannah reed (lps popular), sage bond (lps popular), alicia hamilton (lps popular), angelina davis (lps popular), rachel rivera (lps popular), tom dawson (lps popular), genevieve ryan (lps popular), megan collins (lps popular), princess skyla (mlp) -> hasbro

Sega :

archie sonic the hedgehog, shadilver (sonic), sonicified, sonadow (sonic), knuxadow (sonic), sontails (sonic), sonjet (sonic) -> sega
Extraterrestrial Fluff
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Senior Assistant
Genetic experiment
Implications:

mr. stenchy (lilo & stitch) -> lilo & stitch  
boomer (lilo & stitch) -> lilo & stitch

Aliases:

mr stenchy (lilo & stitch) -> mr. stenchy (lilo & stitch)  
mr. stenchy (lilo and stitch) -> mr. stenchy (lilo & stitch)  
mr stenchy (lilo and stitch) -> mr. stenchy (lilo & stitch)

Variants without the dot, without the ampersand, or without both.

boomer (lilo and stitch) -> boomer (lilo & stitch)

Again, taking care of the “and” to ampersand issue.

yakko (animaniacs) -> yakko warner (animaniacs)  
wakko (animaniacs) -> wakko warner (animaniacs)  
dot (animaniacs) -> dot warner (animaniacs)

All three are known as the Warner Brothers (and the Warner Sister) as they frequently mention throughout their series. All their existing implications should also be moved.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide