Viewing last 25 versions of post by furred_researcher in topic Character Tag Categorization.

furred_researcher
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

My, I was hoping to rest, but...

"

[
blue sky studios":](/tags/blue+sky+studios) should now be a yellow tag and be implied by "[rio":](/tags/rio) and all of its currently registered characters (2 of them, "[jewel":](/tags/jewel+%2528rio%2529) and "[blu":](/tags/blu+%2528rio%2529)

"
)

[
ice age (series)":](/tags/ice+age+%28series%29) : (make the tag yellow first and imply its creator)
"

[
scrat (ice age)":](/tags/scrat+%28ice+age%29
"
)  
[
momma dino (ice age)":](/tags/momma+dino+%28ice+age%29
)  
Implies : "[Blue Sky Studios":](/tags/blue+sky+studios

"Okami":/search?q=okami and all of its characters must imply "Capcom":/tags/capcom (also help me add capcom tags to all the okami images
)

Franchise
tag error fix:
"idolmaster":/tags/idolmaster should be yellow
"transformice":/search?q=transformice should be yellow
"the lorax":/tags/the+lorax, "green eggs and ham

(dr. seuss)":/tags/green+eggs+and+ham+%2528dr-dot-+seuss%2529 should be yellow tags and imply "Dr. Seuss":/tags/dr-dot-+seuss
"craig of the creek":/tags/craig+of+the+creek should be yellow and implies "Cartoon Network":/tags/cartoon+network

More "Hasbro":/tags/hasbro
Implications (We'll do this a little by little for MLP characters, around 6 per of my post) : "Spike":/tags/spike+%2528mlp%2529, "Discord":/tags/discord+%2528mlp%2529, "Big Macintosh":/tags/big+macintosh+%2528mlp%2529, "Apple Bloom":/tags/apple+bloom+%2528mlp%2529, "Sweetie Belle":/tags/sweetie+belle+%2528mlp%2529, "Scootaloo":/tags/scootaloo+%2528mlp%2529
Group tags ca
n also imply Hasbro too : "CMC tag":/tags/cutie%2Bmark%2Bcrusaders%2B%2528mlp%2529, "Mane 6 tag":/search?q=mane+six+%28mlp%29 (also alias: "mane six":/search?q=mane+six)

(I might wanna
check on Discord later to see how they speed up tag registration there, not "[MLP Discord":](/tags/discord+%2528mlp%2529), but a "[program":](/search?q=Discord)
)
No reason given
Edited by furred_researcher
furred_researcher
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"blue sky studios":/tags/blue+sky+studios should now be a yellow tag and be implied by "rio":/tags/rio and all of its currently registered characters (2 of them, "jewel":/tags/jewel+%2528rio%2529 and "blu":/tags/blu+%2528rio%2529)

"ice age (series)":/tags/ice+age+%28series%29 : (make the tag yellow first and imply its creator)
"scrat (ice age)":/tags/scrat+%28ice+age%29
"momma dino (ice age)":/tags/momma+dino+%28ice+age%29
Implies : "Blue Sky Studios":/tags/blue+sky+studios

"Okami":/search?q=okami and all of its characters must imply "Capcom":/tags/okcapcomi (also help me add capcom tags to all the okami images)

Franchise tag error fix:
"the lorax":/tags/the+lorax, "green eggs and ham (dr. seuss)":/tags/green+eggs+and+ham+%2528dr-dot-+seuss%2529 should be yellow tags and imply "Dr. Seuss":/tags/dr-dot-+seuss
"craig of the creek":/tags/craig+of+the+creek should be yellow and implies "Cartoon Network":/tags/cartoon+network

More "Hasbro":/tags/hasbro Implications (We'll do this a little by little for MLP characters, around 6 per of my post) : "Spike":/tags/spike+%2528mlp%2529, "Discord":/tags/discord+%2528mlp%2529, "Big Macintosh":/tags/big+macintosh+%2528mlp%2529, "Apple Bloom":/tags/apple+bloom+%2528mlp%2529, "Sweetie Belle":/tags/sweetie+belle+%2528mlp%2529, "Scootaloo":/tags/scootaloo+%2528mlp%2529
Group tags can also imply Hasbro too : "CMC tag":/tags/cutie%2Bmark%2Bcrusaders%2B%2528mlp%2529, "Mane 6 tag":/search?q=mane+six+%28mlp%29 (also alias: "mane six":/search?q=mane+six)

(I might wanna check on Discord later to see how they speed up tag registration there, not "MLP Discord":/tags/discord+%2528mlp%2529, but a "program":/search?q=Discord)
No reason given
furred_researcher

"blue sky studios":/tags/blue+sky+studios should now be a yellow tag and be implied by "rio":/tags/rio and all of its currently registered characters (2 of them, "jewel":/tags/jewel+%2528rio%2529 and "blu":/tags/blu+%2528rio%2529)

"ice age (series)":/tags/ice+age+%28series%29 : (make the tag yellow first and imply its creator)

"Okami":/search?q=okami and all of its characters must imply "Capcom":/tags/okami (also help me add capcom tags to all the okami images)

Franchise tag error fix:
"the lorax":/tags/the+lorax, "how the grinch stole the christmas":/tags/how+the+grinch+stole+the+christmas, "green eggs and ham (dr. seuss)":/tags/green+eggs+and+ham+%2528dr-dot-+seuss%2529 should be yellow tags and imply "Dr. Seuss":/tags/dr-dot-+seuss

More "Hasbro":/tags/hasbro Implications (We'll do this a little by little for MLP characters, around 6 per of my post) : "Spike":/tags/spike+%2528mlp%2529, "Discord":/tags/discord+%2528mlp%2529, "Big Macintosh":/tags/big+macintosh+%2528mlp%2529, "Apple Bloom":/tags/apple+bloom+%2528mlp%2529, "Sweetie Belle":/tags/sweetie+belle+%2528mlp%2529, "Scootaloo":/tags/scootaloo+%2528mlp%2529
Group tags can also imply Hasbro too : "CMC tag":/tags/cutie%2Bmark%2Bcrusaders%2B%2528mlp%2529, "Mane 6 tag":/search?q=mane+six+%28mlp%29 (also alias: "mane six":/search?q=mane+six)

(I might wanna check on Discord later to see how they speed up tag registration there, not "MLP Discord":/tags/discord+%2528mlp%2529, but a "program":/search?q=Discord)
No reason given
furred_researcher

"Okami":/search?q=okami and all of its characters must imply "Capcom":/tags/okami (also help me add capcom tags to all the okami images)

Franchise tag error fix:
"the lorax":/tags/the+lorax, "how the grinch stoles the christmas":/tags/how+the+grinch+stoles+the+christmas, "green eggs and ham (dr. seuss)":/tags/green+eggs+and+ham+%2528dr-dot-+seuss%2529 should be yellow tags and imply "Dr. Seuss":/tags/dr-dot-+seuss

No reason given
furred_researcher

Franchise tag error fix:
"the lorax":/tags/the+lorax, "how the grinch stoles the christmas":/tags/how+the+grinch+stoles+the+christmas, "green eggs and ham (dr. seuss)":/tags/green+eggs+and+ham+%2528dr-dot-+seuss%2529 should all be yellow tags and imply "Dr. Seuss":/tags/dr-dot-+seuss

No reason given
furred_researcher

Franchise tag error fix:
"the lorax":/tags/the+lorax, "how the grinch stoles the christmas":/tags/how+the+grinch+stoles+the+christmas, "green eggs and ham (dr. seuss)":/tags/green+eggs+and+ham+%2528dr-dot-+seuss%2529 should all be yellow tags and imply "Dr. Seuss":/tags/dr-dot-+seuss

No reason given
furred_researcher

Franchise tag error fix:

No reason given
furred_researcher

"Okami":/search?q=okami and all of its characters must imply "Capcom":/tags/okami

Franchise tag error fix:

No reason given
furred_researcher

Franchise tag error fix:

No reason given
furred_researcher

No reason given
furred_researcher

Group tags : "CMC tag":/tags/cutie%2Bmark%2Bcrusaders%2B%2528mlp%2529, "Mane 6 tag":/search?q=mane+six+%28mlp%29 (also alias: "mane six":/search?q=mane+six)

No reason given
furred_researcher

More "Hasbro":/tags/hasbro Implications (We'll do this a little by little for MLP characters, around 6 per of my post) : "Spike":/tags/spike+%2528mlp%2529, "Discord":/tags/discord+%2528mlp%2529, "Big Macintosh":/tags/big+macintosh+%2528mlp%2529, "Apple Bloom":/tags/apple+bloom+%2528mlp%2529, "Sweetie Belle":/tags/sweetie+belle+%2528mlp%2529, "Scootaloo":/tags/scootaloo+%2528mlp%2529,
Group
tags : "CMC tag":/tags/cutie%2Bmark%2Bcrusaders%2B%2528mlp%2529, "Mane 6 tag":/search?q=mane+six+%28mlp%29 alias: "mane six":/search?q=mane+six

No reason given
furred_researcher

More "Hasbro":/tags/hasbro Implications (We'll do this a little by little for MLP characters, around 6 per of my post) : "Spike":/tags/spike+%2528mlp%2529, "Discord":/tags/discord+%2528mlp%2529, "Big Macintosh":/tags/big+macintosh+%2528mlp%2529, "Apple Bloom":/tags/apple+bloom+%2528mlp%2529, "Sweetie Belle":/tags/sweetie+belle+%2528mlp%2529, "Scootaloo":/tags/scootaloo+%2528mlp%2529, "CMC tag":/tags/cutie%2Bmark%2Bcrusaders%2B%2528mlp%2529, "Mane 6 tag":/search?q=mane+six+%28mlp%29

No reason given
furred_researcher

More "Hasbro":/tags/hasbro Implications (We'll do this a little by little for MLP characters, 6 per of my post) : "Spike":/tags/spike+%2528mlp%2529, "Discord":/tags/discord+%2528mlp%2529, "Big Macintosh":/tags/big+macintosh+%2528mlp%2529, "Apple Bloom":/tags/apple+bloom+%2528mlp%2529, "Sweetie Belle":/tags/sweetie+belle+%2528mlp%2529, "Scootaloo":/tags/scootaloo+%2528mlp%2529, "CMC tag":/tags/cutie%2Bmark%2Bcrusaders%2B%2528mlp%2529

(I might wanna check on Discord later to see how they speed up tag registration there, not "MLP Discord":/tags/discord+%2528mlp%2529, but a "program":/search?q=Discord.)
No reason given
furred_researcher

More "Hasbro":/tags/hasbro Implications (We'll do this a little by little for MLP characters, 6 per of my post) : "Spike":/tags/spike+%2528mlp%2529, "Discord":/tags/discord+%2528mlp%2529, "Big Macintosh":/tags/big+macintosh+%2528mlp%2529, "Apple Bloom":/tags/apple+bloom+%2528mlp%2529, "Sweetie Belle":/tags/sweetie+belle+%2528mlp%2529, "Scootaloo":/tags/scootaloo+%2528mlp%2529, "CMC tag":/tags/cutie%2Bmark%2Bcrusaders%2B%2528mlp%2529

(I might wanna check on Discord later to see how they speed up tag registration there, not "MLP Discord":/tags/discord+%2528mlp%2529, but a "program":/search?q=Discord.)
No reason given
furred_researcher

(
I might wanna check on Discord later to see how they speed up tag registration there, not MLP Discord, but a program.)
No reason given
furred_researcher

(I might wanna check on Discord later to see how they speed up tag registration there, not MLP Discord, but a program.)
No reason given
furred_researcher

"scrat (ice age)":/tags/scrat (+%28ice +age)%29

No reason given