Basic implications and aliases

Joey
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Artist -
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

System Administrator
@Dr Outback
First two done. Since “peace sign” seems more heavily used than “v sign”, I wanna get more opinions on which way that alias should be. I’ve set the implications though.
@Fabius_Cervus
It seems like gemsbok is a species and oryx is a genus, with the implications already set. But there does seem to be some distinction since not all oryxs are gemsboks.
I’m also not sure about kigurumi → onesie as those are two distinct things (though the tagging is kinda a mess between them). I’ve corrected the tagging for now, but I think some more discussion is needed before merging them.
Everything else is done, thank you
Joey
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Artist -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

System Administrator
@Dr Outback
Done. I had some reservations about this at first because a character could be shirtless but wearing a bra, for example, but it seems that the two tags are both used for no top at all.
@Zodmod
Done
Joey
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

System Administrator
@Anonymous #9BC9
Done. For now we’ll go with the same distinction Derpi does, and that can always be re-evaluated later.
@Lil’ Furry
I agree with this, but since there’s no implications currently I’m gonna check with the other mods first since there’s probably a few implications that need to be made there.
Extraterrestrial Fluff
Even Worse Kobold -

Senior Assistant
Genetic experiment
@Russ
Blush lines are a distinct enough way to represent blushing that an implication is better in this case.
No to aliasing envelope to letter. An envelope is a packaging item that can contain things other than letters, such as bills, notices, spam mail, and small objects.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide