Basic implications and aliases

Posted
Link
Anonymous #E3A9
Deletion reason: that should not be from anon
CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
@Lil’ Furry  
Aren’t 18 and 19 year olds also teenagers? Therefore I’m not sure it can be aliased like that, because young as a tag is for younger than 18.
Anonymous #C8B4
Should vulva imply rating:questionable?

After accidentally uploading art tagged with vulva and rating:suggestive, then quickly fixing it, I searched for the combination and corrected all instances I could find (not too many). Either removing vulva or promoting suggestive to questionable as appropriate. I left instances of camel toe as suggestive; unsure if it should imply vulva and thus be questionable?

Before fixing it, I noticed the default filter does not hide vulva despite hiding rating:questionable.
zBL4CKGH0STz
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Artist -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Ъ¡ɢധ¡ɢ
@Anonymous #C8B4  
The vulva tag does not need to be implied with the questionable tag because it can also be used on explicit rating images,

and there is no need to put this tag in the default filter because the questionable and explicit tags are already there,

if you see suggestive images with the vulva tag just change the rating tag or if the vulva tag was incorrectly added, the same goes for the penis tag
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide