Basic implications and aliases

CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
Implies:
sandbar => sand
There is no point in doing this like this, as they will be wrong when people upload things from Derpi with copy-pasting tags but I don’t think those should be aliased into characters either, but I might be wrong.

@Moon Flower  
Shouldn’t it be the other way around to stay consistent with many other instances where the -ing form of a verb is used instead of the noun? (smiling, grinning, presenting, grinding, holding, sitting, blushing, cumming, licking, and many more)
But there is “erection” and not “erecting” xD I aliased lactating into the bigger tag.  
@AllTimeMine  
Scope is a word for telescoping sight (there are also reflex and holographic ones) which is only one type of optical sight, so I aliased it into “optical sight”  
Hm…. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AutoRun

The rest is NOT done yet.
CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
Hm, I’m not sure what to do with those two.

@furred_researcher  
Meme tags implications :
woah -> meme, crash bandicoot (series)

As I said before, this is a normal word.  
This can be used even on images with no relation to Sonic other than type of face expression so I’m not sure about implying sonic and sega.

I’m not sure this tag is needed.

@HorsesPlease  
pride flag (and related tags ) should be aliased under pride .

Aliased? Not really. Maybe implied, but I’m not sure as just “pride” means also other tings.@TheKönigsTigorII  
Implications for fluffy tags:
hip fluff -> fluff
butt fluff should include the tag butt
Those two are very similar, I don’t thik butt fluff should imply butt because of cases like this:  

There is fluff on butt but the butt itself is only visible from the side so it’s not really enough to tag it with “butt”.

Rest is done
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide