Teen-Z thread

Sweet Blast
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Feeling cool
So. Anyway. This thread is about all the characters. However. Screencaps are on this thread legal as well as arts.  
Yeah. This must had been done. It exists? There’s few fans of it? Then yeah. There must had been done a thread.  
RULES:  
  1. No spamming  
  2. No arguing (I don’t want drama here,okay? Perhaps it’s a discussion who’s your favourite character. Then that’s okay)  
  3. Don’t hate just because you don’t know Teen-Z yet. That’s why this thread is for introducing these series to you. (Be aware that it can also contain spoilers for many episodes)  
    Have fun!
Sweet Blast
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Feeling cool
@Feluux  
Oh. I have plenty of them. But if I can say only my Top 3:  
3. Childhood you VS High School you  
2. My boyfriend is a vampire  
Honorable mentions: Four Elements on a hike  
Life is unfair  
School prank wars  
  1. Crazy ex-girlfriend struggles (they made my pairing canon,lol)
Feluux
Artist -

Felux
Well, form me “Short hair VS long hair problems” is still one of my favorites xD  
“Crazy Boyfriend Struggles”, “Good vs Bad Girl Challenge”, “Teacher vs students” and “Best Ways To Skip School” are also fun ;pp

All episode titles are very silly xDD
Sweet Blast
Even Worse Kobold -

Feeling cool
@Feluux  
Honestly all episodes where Bully is nice written are my favourites. Probably they wrote him the best in “Crazy struggles” saga.  
I felt sorry to him once Pinky kicked him out from her house and he just bursted into tears. It immadiately made me feel sorry to him.
Sweet Blast
Even Worse Kobold -

Feeling cool
That was the probably saddest moment in whole Teen-Z. While whole cartoon is rather funny and silly. This moment seemed really sad. Sure. It made me giggle while Pinky eyerolled. But once I saw a moment after it when Bully just… Bursted into tears. I needed to pause. It was too emotional to me.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide