Sonic thread

PutterPen
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Artist -

Isn’t there a new cartoon in the works? That deals with multiple universes?

Also the Movie sequel is in the works as we speak.
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Demonic Doggo
@PutterPen
Yes there is.
It’s an exciting future. It’s fun to theorize all the possibilities.
Will Metal Sonic appear? Or Pachacamac?
Who knows.

I have a feeling if metal appears.. this wont exactly be too far away considering how much effort was put into the boss full
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Demonic Doggo
If that becomes a thing in the sort of multiverse that the thing takes place within.. it’d be interesting to see how it’s carried out
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
@PutterPen  
That’s a good job they did there. Although if she were in Sonic X, I think that’s when females usually wore more clothing. So if she were in Sonic she would probably have crop top and shorts as well.
PutterPen
Artist -

@Cosmas-the-Explorer

True. Though I’ve never liked the idea of forcing female sonic characters to wear clothes when they have conservative body types and covered in fur. (So for example, yeah Rouge has to keep a shirt on) Characters like Sally aren’t drawn to make you oogle on purpose unless drawn by…certain artists.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
@PutterPen  
Yeah that’s a good point. Sally actually seems more modest than Rouge who wears more clothes strangely enough. I guess it’s her physique and also even just the coat adds modesty.

I must say this Sally looks really cute. It’s a nice design.
PutterPen
Artist -

I’m kinda disappointed. I thought they were going to get Drummond back. Also Knuckles’ voice actor got changed at some point when that last racing game gcame out. And I hate that. I don’t like the new Knuckles voice. For the sake of consistency I’m fine with them keeping RCS. I just think his performance is on the weak side.
Anonymous #F64E
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 movie is now out in movie theaters in the USA.
[](https://img.youtube.com/vi/G5kzUpWAusI/maxresdefault.jpg)
[](http://img.youtube.com/vi/47r8FXYZWNU/maxresdefault.jpg)
Have you seen the movie yet?
I have seen it twice. It’s a very great film and more epic than the first!
Spoilers
Knuckles is hardcore and loveable.
Tails is not a coward.
Doctor Eggman/Robotnik is a very dangerous threat.
Sonic Origins is coming out on June 23, 2022.
[](http://img.youtube.com/vi/e4ZXUtpt7kA/maxresdefault.jpg)
Posted
Link
Anonymous #92F3
Deletion reason: Rule #6
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide