War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“Then we’ll get some boots on the ground right away and report back after our success. Take care- and do not hesitate to call upon us,” he farewells. From here, he’ll head out & coordinate some of his ‘generals’ to gather their folks.  
Later at the mine, there’d be a hell of an ambush waiting
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Chaser: “only been a week? wow, felt like months…”

Pearl: “papa says the river has only one direction, and time is the same.”

@EclecticInspiration  
a runner catches up to him.

“sir, Matt has need of you personally for another matter too if you’d please aid him.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
a large hand falls onto his back making him stumble.

Garth: “nothing to do but remove the obstacle between us and your home for now. first up are the farmlands, we can’t drop shells there though…”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Chaser: “now that i can get in touch with the rest of the lynx tribe again, i ahve a solution, the tall grass is our friend, we are good at moving silent, and come tonight, a lot of greedy guts will be aired out.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
inside he’d find a negotiation with an uruk prince.

Uruk: “word travels fast chancellor, if you or anyone working for you causes me any harm at all, we will stop selling from our food to you altogether.”

“the food you pilfered from our own farmlands after enslaving our own people.”

“details, chancellor, i deal in hard facts, like the fact that we have what you need, and you have what we want.”

“ah there you are. Bas’thn i want to inform you that as of this immediate moment you do no longer work for teslania.”

the runner makes a gesture at the trade prince, hint HINT…

@NyantaStarhunt  
they make to join you as you leave.

Pearl: “so, we’re taking the plains back. and help out these people.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
In no time at all, the dragon equips his hammer, bringing it down hard on the prince’s right shoulder. “Bas’thn of all people. It’s been a while since I’ve seen you,” he comments casually as if he didn’t just turn one of the prince’s shoulders into a fine powder.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
(the prince is ahving that much chill after matt officially fired a dragon merc commander for the explicit purpose of having the whole entire guy turned to paste?)

@NyantaStarhunt  
Chaser: “true enough, if the plantfolk can keep an eye on the road… i’m sure we can arrange to get the needed shrubs planted, that would mean the biggest stretch of farmland in all of empyria is held by our alliance.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
(It was implied the prince was fired & needed to be neutralized; in this case, by breaking his shoulder. I’d be fine with changing it tho- springing into action immediately is usually kinda weird anyway)
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
Matt: “i know the amount of spite you uruk have for anyone not willing to trade their morals for coin, leave now, your trading highness. i can make no guarantees how long we can keep a dragon like him.”

prince: “tch, you’re lucky we respect technicalities… we will go, but the price for the grain has tripled.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“still on about commander thanatos’ toy factory i see… he went east with his troops, got reassigned to cult curbing duty.”

@EclecticInspiration  
Matt: “yes, as it is a position for a mercenary commander opened up just earlier. i think you’ll find the rate very agreeable.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide