War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Soldier: “Chaser, what’s with the forester entourage?”

“Situation’s changed, Uruk mercs are the bigger problem. look we need your artillery cannons for support, you guys in on blasting bad guys or nah?”

“you had us at blasting, but your friends will need to make the case with the old hyena.”
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
(Speaking of dragons)  
(Oh and I’ll save you a read- this is a work in progress. It’ll be on the brain while I work today.)

Character card:  
Name: uhhhh Bahstin

Age: A few hundred years old, or about in his late 20s in derg years

Appearance: Probably a lorge lad with dark scales

Race: Dragon

Personality: Somewhat carefree but takes care of his own, & has a strong interest in teaching those who follow him

Faction: The Bastion of Unity

Notes: Mercenary for hire during the empire’s golden ages, [name] stayed out of politics when things went to pot but began shifting his focus towards running something of a private military

Weapon of choice: A war hammer with old but beautiful draconic letters etched into the flangettes

Army: His own elite serve like bodyguards, although it’s his higher ranking that do most of the work- not talking about the infantry, of course, but those in charge. Those under his commend show much diversity, a good amount having come from other factions

(Deadass just a medieval PMC; cares less about conquering and more about surviving this tide of political mayhem by showing support, primarily against the olde empire.)  
(I have some generals in mind but additions are welcome if it moves this dood along the story. No he dun have a name yet because I don’t think I’ve ever had a derg character before ;w;)

(side note before I go to bed- I’ve got characters in mind for this faction but again, additions are welcome. I better write these guys down before I lose ’em tho >:P)
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
Oreo: “thick skin, fire breath and a connection to lady Tiamat rendering them near immunoe to the cult’s rot. Matt had the right idea when he put together an anti infestation unit out of them.”

@EclecticInspiration  
(well, if he wants the money he’d go for the new canterlot or the uruk, depending on how well he can keep quiet when beign insulted by a magic wielding geck.)

(if he wants decent gratitude and benefits of a mid to long term he may want to hire on with the teslas.)
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
(He hates the Uruk. Money isn’t all there is anymore, and those nobles would probably turn their backs on him in a heartbeat so their money would only be good short-term.)

(Tl;dr, he’ll probably vibe with Nikola Matt Tesla, even if there may be tension at some points)
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
blasting was one of the last words in that sentence…well cool to have it

the cat nods to them and meows I will happily speak to whoever I need to in order rto achieve or goal
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
they lead you before a relatively out of place looking giant of a hyena, scars, dreadlocks, a whip that looks to be made from a ripped out spine, certainly not what one would expect from an officer of the technologists.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“comes with being good enough to grow old in a place folks die young. so this is the new alliance eh?”

Chaser: “in a way, we get the matter of the Uruk settled and bring the forest prince over there to Matt.”

“hmhmm, and then it’ll be up to our esteemed leader and the little sprout to figure this out. alright then, we’ll get the cannons ready to move.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Garth: “in a way, you can only blast your eardrums so often before they stay blasted, our artillery crews enjoy the perks of modern ear protection for that reason.”

@Jinx  
“aside from that, all is ready, ma’am.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
Bastion found the new capital of Teslania to be… perhaps not charming in the conventional sense but it was certainly a city in motion, easily the most advanced on the continent by a considerable margin, unless the rumors of cabalite technology were true. the last few days some of those same (necron looking) folks had been able to walk the city freely, shortly after the ecclesiarchs had been ousted. not that any of that really mattered to the average citizen, or him.

he nad his men had been hired for a much more banal, and yet very essential and quite well-paying reason, iron, copper and rubber, the essentials of Teslania’s might. according to the letter he had received a number of shipments were running late and usually turned up missing half their supposed load, just enough for the teslas to not lose faith in the mines, and with the war currently hitting a snag due to uruk’s raw numbers, no regular force had been available to investigate. Matt wanted to talk.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
Bahstin will be heading towards the capital building(?), naught but a small group following with him. Surprisingly, this group isn’t comprised of dragons- in fact, he’s the only dragon amongst them(at least as far as I’ve got planned). Some of the more ‘woodland creature’ races might be a bit taken aback at their surroundings, but the entire group sticks with Bahstin regardless.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
Teslania’s citizenry consisted largely of the mammalian and reptilian denizens of the great plains, as well as a number of savannahdwellers who decided to take their chances with a society that wouldn’t sell them for the next meal.

as you near the City hall, where the meeting was to take place, you pass yet another cabalite group showing off some metal contraptions looking like insects, glass eyes aglow with green balefire.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
he is lead to the large central room, the table in the middle showing a sizable map, with miniature flags and other markers of interest placed on it.

pacing around the desk like… well a tiger… was the teslatic leader.

“we gave them trains and they load them with bombs and careen them into our forts, we gave them airships and they bombard us… we sent them refugees and they make them slaves, truly even hell cannot do evil even half as good as the Uruk.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
He crosses his arms, looking over the map while he listens. “Trust and the east do not go well together. Their time will come- but that is not why you’ve asked for me here.”  
He steps further into the room, his entourage hanging back a good bit- time to let the big boys talk.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
“that is true, even if i suspect they have a hand in it, as i mentioned in my letter, supply shipments have been hit, i don’t know wether they are manned by crooks that just make a stop, dump half their cargo and sell it for their own profit, or they are being attacked by hostile forces. in either case i need it to stop.”
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he chuckles and nods fair enough. This is the farthest I have ever been this way. rubs the back of his head shame….its in these conditions and not as a starhunt living up to my name sake.

he looks at the shells and guns
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“who said you’re the first starhunt to get here? your clan’s been doing their thing long before the war.”

rather than cannonballs and powder barrels these were stacked oblong pieces, a different design philosophy from the bombards old empyria used.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide