War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Lux steps up, his construct grabbing it.

“not sure who told you that, but it is said to be cursed with bad luck for anyone not meant to wield it. look how it ended for the last guy.”
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Purrhaps. But one can argue that is a lot of them. And people change.

I will join on the mountain top because I am sure that some time after I will lose you again.
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
a loud thunderclap alerts you to the most paradox sight yet, a stone bird that flies with no issue, aglow with energy, the third construct armor, Tempera had arrived.

“what is this i hear about an outsider doing your job better than you do, puppy?”

“charming as ever, introducing the Condor herself, Tempera, chief administration of the weather and the prison.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
the construct descended wings folding up as it hovers before him, the condoress looking you over with a smirk.

“my birdies will be picking the escapees up now, you kitty, have a delivery to make, it’S time you met Apep himself.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
they soon come upon another massive stone structure, the city of ascension, sometimes mistranslated as city of death, as Tempera helpfully informs. the city buildings were actually quite few, most of the room was taken up by an artificially created crater in the ground, in the middle of which stood a large spire, most of this crater was constantly covered under rainclouds, no doubt courtesy of the bird city, with the exception being four elevated walkways leading to the tower, by the listless gliders and statues around you could guess this place was normally bustling wiht activity.

“the reserves ran out quicker than we thought, and the generators that run on water can barely keep the city itself going.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
The city is dying then?

he still took in the beauty and grace of everything around him

Man I always thought I would never be able to experience feeling like a bird.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Tempera: “well, more like hibernating. It’s not the first time the staff was stolen and a number of backup sources were placed, but the raw amount of power it offers is not easily replaced.”

They land amidst a gaggle of Naga that quickly usher them into the darkness of the tower’s interior.

as you follow along you can barely make out alcoves with constructs in them.

Midnight:“the gods of jadespark, one for grain and the sun, one for water and the moon, one for the weather and the sky… And one to connect the mortal and the divine… The snakes are the artificers that make the difference between a nomadic tribe, and a settlement… And they have been busy.”

further in you reach what is probably the throne room. A table depicting a miniature of the artificial crater dominant in the middle of it, but rather than the spire, there was just an empty slot. And looking up from it, a sizable Naga wearing an ornate headdress. Apep in the flesh.

Apep: “my apologies for the lack of splendor, this was not how I expected to be greeting you here.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
the cat bows on his knee and meows out please. I grew up in a jungle tribe, the beauty of this place amazes me!

It is an honour to meet you. I am.Nyanta Starhunt. And I come on behalf of the king of the jungle.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide