War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Anonymous #D8A4
I hug him back, smiling warmly.

“I’ll see what I can do. What’s the message?”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #D8A4  
he brings out a paper.

Hey dad,  
last night shook loose some memories.  
That’s why i know you do care.  
Mom is gone, but both your children probably live.  
if you want to help me look, ask for blake.

sincerely Loki
Anonymous #D8A4
He hands me the paper and I take a glance at It.

“You met your father? I thought he was dead…Most likely struck a deal…Very well! I shall get this to Blake, Post haste. Would you like to come along?” I say, standing and folding the paper.
Anonymous #D8A4
“Hm. Well then, Get ready. We’ve a burning question, Needing to be answered.” I finish my coffee and get up, Heading to my room to get ready.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
as he approached he could feel the tension rise, the escapees were clearly not on board with having new masters.

Prisoner: “or we rip this lynx to pieces and escape into the jungle.”

the first one was already intent on killing chaser, swingning a pair of chains at him.

@Anonymous #D8A4  
when he returns, Loki is ready and waiting.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
the prisoner howls out as he stumbles back.

Serpentine rebel: “he brought an ally! kill them both!”

Chaser: “you again? for mortal enemies we end up on the same side too much.”
Anonymous #3666
I smile at the raccoon boy, Proud for his preparedness of the situation.

“So…Are you ready to try and find some answers?”
Anonymous #3666
“Then by all means, Lead the way.” I tell you, moving out of the way for you.

“Or should I lead us? Do you know where we’re going?”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
they keep going for some time, feeling themselves tire, even the two elementals seeming listless.

fortunately by then arlo howled out, the woves had come in force and Lux was leading them.

Chaser: “well, this whole break the chains thing didn’t work as well as hoped…”

@Anonymous #3666  
“the barracks seems like a good start, i had my mask on last night so we shouldn’t be recognized.”
Anonymous #3666
“Alright. Blake should be there. Let’s go.”

I say, before leaping out of the window and onto the roof of one of the abandoned houses and leading the way
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
@Cerebrate  
the following brawl saw them fend of the hodgepodge of indentured laborers of the jadespark, curiously a lot of Uruk’s species were among them, trade caravans and expeditions that had disappeared in all likelihood, and the reason the mechanists had thought them reasonable, well these were anything but.

even with the wolves’ arrival it kept dragging out and when finally all was quiet, it was because none of the escapees was left.
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
(shit i am sorry_

the cat was quick to draw his blade against chaser the point of his sword against his chest as the cat glared at him the urge to plunge it into your chest is big. Arlo, here is the man that stole your staff and these escapees.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
he holds his hands up in surrender after pulling out a lantern into whoch his partner Rakan disappears.

“not much i have in the way of options.”

Midnight: “Here it is, the well dressed Zebra had it stashed away.”

the elemental struggles to carry over a staff, tipped with a cobra head.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide