War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Anonymous #D8A4
“Your Mother’s. I was near what I had figured was your home, When I heard a female scream. I went Inside, And fought off three hooded figures before finding you.”
Anonymous #D8A4
“But…I don’t know Anything about an Infant…Do you think that they’re..?”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #D8A4  
“they may have been taken, but why would they bother if they wanted them dead? it only makes sense that i probably still have a sibling… and that means a chance.”

@NyantaStarhunt  
Arlo was following him, and midnight had detached to scout ahead, looking at a glance like a harmless puddle.
Anonymous #D8A4
“But Is It a chance you’re willing to take? I know you will get answers, But at what cost? What If they’re part of the cult?”

I say, taking a sip of my coffee.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
around another band they spot a motley assortment of folks, many wearing chains and metal colalrs.

Arlo: “criminals, bandits… and now, traitors too…”

between them all, holding the serpent headed staff, was a lynx… a familiar lynx.

Chaser: “you misunderstand, i promised you your freedom if you would aid the teslatics in return. more than generous considering you’re looking forward to being hunted down.”
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he bangs his head off the ground softly i knew it… i knew it its always has to do with that fuckign lynx. *his claws dig into the dirt and rocks and he does his best to hold himself back_
Anonymous #D8A4
I take another sip of my coffee.

“If you are willing to look for them…I will not only accept, But I will aid you. I will assist you In any way that I can, My Son.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide