War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
“we will leave it hanging.”

he calls in some helps and they attach the hooks as well as detach all straps.

it takes almost half en hour to properly lift it all free of her.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
some time later the door opens and the cryptek machine skitters in, carrying Cerus.

“good news, we have the translations for his needs figured out, and are preparing to pack him up for a full once over at the capital.”

Cryptek: “name changes significant, was able to translate it all into primary empyrian and then modern empyrean though.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
“a number of assembler units and worker scarabs are being gathered at this moment, as for the war machines, the power sources of their weapons are victims of corrosion, we hope to be able to reassemble them and gradually integrate more and more of the old “Former” tech.”
Okelkinam12

@Okelkinam12
Uruk: “your nobility has been without accountability for too long, i’m not sure any even remember what responsibility is.”

“…I do. I think. But… I am sort of a trophy… they don’t even let me see my own children’
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
Uruk: “huh, sorry to hear that. some cultures working for Uruk have it where the kids are taken in to be trained or educated, but they usually at least ask the mother.”

@Jinx  
Cerus: “certainly, the blader golems seem promising, paired with our own soldiers and hellfire throwers there will be little a normal sized force can do.”
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
nyanta smiles

Elder and of course, The great tiger clan will lead the training and the battle ides. The starhunts will be our scouts. We must make haste. Return to your homes. We leave our clans in 3 days. we will no long be seperated but one
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Elder My starhunt i knew this day would come he hugs his grandson your parents would be so proud of you. rubs his head

However I know ask a big favor of you. You must continue to do excellent work. Lead our people.

Nyanta I will do my best. I am excited to see the world in a whole new…scary light
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
Cryptek: “there is one machine in the central sanctum, set there to bring about the revival of the Cabal’s deep domain.”

it shows a projection of a long legged machine, despite the unspectacular looks it was clearly filled to the brim with Balefire based magic which it would unleash on the world around it.

“translation into present day tongue calls it, “reviver.””
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
Cryptek: “it is a constructor, it builds and repairs cryptek structures and can heal formidians, it’s power would however also disassemble other orgnic or mechanic beings, it could dismantle even a Seraphim construct.”
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
I see. Then construction crews will make to take the fallen ecclesian war machine to it, and allow it to begin repairing and manufacturing.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
the reports denoted that the cabal had yet to encounter any real problems, recruitment was running high with the cult displacing so many people and them looking for protection that was both powerful and not super anti magic or pro magic.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
among the personal letters was a notice from a serpentine ruler, offering the aid of his poison masters, in return for the aid of the fires of hell.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide