War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
he nods and waves the construct to follow.

Tartarus: “this was a good fight, pity it was the ecclesia, i’d have liked to rip through a teslatic army… or burn a floranim forest.”
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
I understand, but we shouldnt make ourselves targets. Ecclesia is our primary focus, aside from unearthing more of the cryptek army.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
“what about the tentaclefaces?”

the cult had kicked loose the new war in the first place, and if they kept going heaven and hell too would crumble.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
They are not as immediate a threat. They have not attempted incursions into our borders yet. The moment they do, they will be our problem. Let the other nations war against them.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
Tartarus: “then there’s only one more problem, these guys came in via portal, meaning we have no idea of their power centers, they evacuate towns they take in short order.”
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
she sighed

As it is, they cannot portal directly into any of our underground cities, fortress’ or temples. We should reinforce the surface around them, that way even aproaching the entrances is near impossible.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
Tartarus: “it’ll be done. oh also some of the imps we called want to stay here, they’re talking about a green armored crusader wrecking their planes of hell.”
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
War is at our door step he snarls softly the plants are right if we wait any longer it will spell death for us all! I managed to slow their progress and no one saw it was me. But they will be back… I myself won’t stand back and watch as my people are killed and my home is ripped from me!

the elder strokes his chin
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
the giant thanator nods, turning to the front line to keep watch while the workers return to the labor leaving her alone.

@NyantaStarhunt  
Tigran Elder: “and neither will we, our champions will protect our homes with all their might.”

Pantheran: “we cannot do this one clan at a time, are we as a whole going to war, or not?”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
the elder stands up and stares Send scouts to your home the catfolk will not stand by…..we have gone far to long as the outsiders as the ones who did not bother.

They bothered us and threaten to wipe us out. If any clan doubts or refuses…send my grandson. He bears the wounds of only a fraction of what they will do to us.

the young cat is slowly building with pride and courage

Elder: the cats will fight! he roars out and slams his staff into the ground
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
“aren’t you the wife of that wannabe emperor?”

@NyantaStarhunt  
the councilors nod their agreement.

Tigran: “say, elder, i realize it is unconventional, but by the druid’s own account, your grandson avoided detection in hostile surroundings, and felled a beast of immense might through use of his wits, neother with the help of the FLorans, would that not mean he is proven?”
Okelkinam12

“I am.’ She nodded.  
‘But, he want me to show off, and then het get mad and jealuse. We rarely get to actually talk about anything beside our relationship.’
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
the elder laughs deeply with a booming noise of happiness  
(Just a small piece of catfolk lore)  
Nyanta I.. I.. I his tail flicks  
Elder: Nyanta step forward he himself walks down towards the young cat and i nthe presence of the other elders none the less…. I have always been proud of you.

he bows

Elder his paw sets a blaze and he speaks catfolk by the power of Hylia and by the advice of Appolo you have proven your worth far beyond the minimum. You have brought light into my eyes and shown me that the problem is larger than I thought.

the fire burns bright and the catxwatches it dance

Elder you have taken down a might uneasy and you have brought the evidence to unite the clans. You have earned your mark. the elder slams his staff down and presses his paw to Nyantas chest. Burning the (profile picture) Starhunts Mark into his chest Nyanta Starhunt. You have joined the clan.

thr cat beams with excitment
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
the cat roars out and cheers!

Nyanta Yes! Yes yes yes! he meows and bows

Elders he turns to his peers each of you return quickly and make haste for preparations. We will be going to war. Make for evacuations. Pantherans is your clan still located in the middle of the forest?
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
inside a number of cranes had been mounted, ideal to get her armor off of her back.

Serf: “Mylady, shall you need the armor removed or are you only passing through?”

@NyantaStarhunt  
Pantheran: “we are, our tree city guards the ancient yggdrasil’s roots.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Pantheran: “we will face this task with all our ability.”

the pantheran catfolk were among the most agile fighters and the most devoted to nature, to the point that they could ask a tree to help and it would smack their opponents.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide