War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
TArtarus and Cerus take their positions, with cerus stabbing his hand onto the spike, his blood entering the bassin and soon sending a glow from it to the gate itself, the locks on it disengaging their traps as the two massive beasts were able to keep a hold on all four connected handles, the enchantment checking their heartbeats through them, as long as the four matched on each side, the place wouldn’t vaporize them as trespassers.

Tartarus: “should be safe to push now.”

@NyantaStarhunt  
Druid: “the forest will defend itself, see that it is not in vain, friend.”
Okelkinam12
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

@Okelkinam12
Cabalite: “i’ll never get why empyrian nobles feel the need to overdress this much.”
Teslatic: “because you get warmed by your demon friends.”
Uruk: “i can see this breaking apart already, you all, we make it to our trade cities and you can freely go home and hate each other again. now then lady, you know the way to the station, you’re leading.”

.(sorry for nagging,just to get the correct picture-  
Cabalite is a girl from the cabals?  
Teslatic is anti magic guy?  
And Uruk…?)

Virinia chuckle a bit. ‘I grew up at the Emprial palace, and widowed about ten Empyrian leaders… and I never fully understood it myself. Maybe it’s about creating a specific shape, or maybe it’s about displine.. anyway… alright.” The unicorn another deep breath, and lead the way
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
(Cabalites are aided by hell, like ecclesia is aided by heaven, wear a lot of black with green fire accents, they would seem goth, if it weren’t for the fact that their gargoyles are actually alive  
(teslatics hate the supernatural with a passion, blaming it for near everything wrong in the world… and they are technically right.)  
(beefy pseudo african merc working for rich trade princes, Uruk the city, uruk the mercs, uruk the people.)

_they make good headway, bypassing most of the guards and overwhelming any they can’t get past.  
Uruk: “here we are, the ticket to our freedom, teslatic, see about getting it into motion, cabalists have you recovered enough to hold the line?”

they both nod.

“good. you lady, come along now, we’re getting on the train.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight: “good thing no one saw that, it doesn’t look good on you.”

then the noise begins as wooden spears plink off the heavy armored guards, or bury themselves in the workers, horns and warcries are heard as the plantfolk engaged,s oon added by screams, the heaviest units on the teslatic side had flamethrowers.

“come on, we gotta make some tracks this will only keep them occupied for so long.”

in the factory itself a lot seemed to be automated, barely a soul to see.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
as they approach the monstrosity a dim glow comes to life in it.

??: “lock has been disengaged, greetings mighty ones, greetings, your majesty, this one is currently operating at 60%, it remains ready to serve.”
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

@Cerebrate  
“If my panoply can be outfitted to withstand carrying it, I could muster my cadre together for a recovery expedition. We’re fast, and heavily-armed, yet small enough of a group that we’d be able to avoid attracting attention rooting around in old ruins.”

Contemplating the journal’s contents, he then adds; “…This isn’t some conspiration beneath the table though, of course? The curtailment of all magic, as well as keeping it out of the other Houses’ hands are both sound goals, but utilizing it? That’s not, eh… treasonous, is it?”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
Matt: “well I wrote the book on teslatic thinking, and I wrote in that putting wild energy at the whim of a magician and putting it in a power cell, are fundamentally different. Energy needs to be converted, used, tamed. We cannot remove magic, but we can depower it.
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate  
“I hope you’re right… I’ll see to it.”

Down within the Sanctum’s main courtyard, Indra’s troop of seven all see to preparation of their Mog-suits, while Indra himself plots across maps a route to the old Empyrian capital. In short order, the group are outfitted with all the provisions needed–most bulkly materiel loaded on two rickshaw-like wagons–for the long journey ahead of them, minus the gem’s vessel, Indra lastly awaiting with interest to see it’s incorporation unto his own suit.

“…Is there anything else to know of about this gem, or that lab it’s in?”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
the cat quickly makes his way to break off thick pieces of the railing’s alright time to kill this beast. he jams railings into gears, in as many spots as he can to try and quicken the process of the machine jaming and breaking down
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
“the architect was the leading magitek engineer, i cannot tell you what all could be in there. as for the gem itself…”

he brings out a harness, looking kind of like a faraday cage.

“it will probably send a charge into the rods of this, creating a set of interferences that keep it contained… of course there’s a lmit to that but by then you should hopefully have returned.”

@NyantaStarhunt  
pulling some of the cahins between the gears also serves totar dwon whatever they attach to, sabotage was a time honored tradition, being sometimes as easy as dropping your boots in the moving parts.

@Jinx  
“outer hull, undamaged, internal systems have suffered due to long term storage, fluids require exchange. power source operational at 40% capacity, set to increase from balefire exposure again. prognosis of 90% operational efficiency once repairs by current formidian artificers have concluded.”

Cerus: “with the knowledge of the old masters lost that is a fair bit more than we could have hoped.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
the machine lists a few things that seem utterly foreign to you.

“Cerus: “i’ll be getting my historians on that, or have my engineers show it samples, we’ll find what it is.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he yells in anger and laughs technology which helps and grows. I am in love with. But technology that tears tears a coolest pipe and destroys james rhe pipe into a section of gears as he makes his way out
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
General, have the excavations search for cryptek maintenance spiders. I know few of them were made, but they could assist in solving our issues, even if they are just an immobile databank.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
as he gets clear the sounds of groaning metal reach their highest point, before a large explosion rips through the metallic hull, then what had been roaring flames, thrumming gears and clanging hammers, falls silent. something the remaining heavy teslatic soldiers take as a sign to flee.

Midnight: “i think that fellow with the rotary saw spotted you.”

the hiss of mechanic legs and screeching of a saw draw nearer.

“yes, yes he did.”

@Jinx  
Cerus: “at once, we will do what we can to unearth all secrets of the first empire… i fondly wish we wouldn’t need to focus on their weapons first.”

@Coriolanus  
“an unfortunate side effect of it being a one of a kind artifact… which brings me to your secondary, though probably more important objective. all that we teslatics have has been built on the architect’s writings, with a few minor contributions and improvements done by ourselves, anything you find, research notes, test reports, blueprints… bring it here. if you find his research on the aetheric winds we can probably replicate it or even find a way for it to be safer.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide