War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
It is a deterrent. If one would attack the cabal, the cryptek would erupt from the many shallow graves i intend to put them in. Buried at strategic points, any army foolish enough to attack will be obliterated.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
“the most horrifying defense, so that none approach our citadels, i can appreciate that, the technologists and the plants do much the same.”
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

@Cerebrate  
“We’re all still beholden to tumultuous times. I figure this secures permanence in vital leadership, though I hear the ministry says it’s a pain in the ass commuting from here to the Outer Core every few days, and I wouldn’t mind a more eventful posting, to be honest… Speaking of the Cult though, I’ve been reading this collection of anecdotes and after-action reports gathered by one psychologist Otho Ravintzer, and this gyrodyne pilot’s account I’m at now probably takes the honor of this collectanea, so far.”

“If a man whose integrity, presence of mind, and observation is entrusted enough to be invested with operating flying machines, says that during a patrol he once saw a ‘gigantic doll*’ of all things float up out of a ‘gluey’ lake, and according to him ‘moved in a horrible way’, what would you think?… If this even was indeed cult workings, what purpose does an animate, giant porcelain figure serve?”

“This book is of course filled with the author’s own conjectures, and he assumes that what the pilot saw was one of the phases manifested of some ‘autopsy’ the Cultists’ deities were engaged in. Ravintzer says the source of that doll, and other summoned forms encountered so far, is the Cultists themselves–or rather, their minds, all subjected to unimaginable ‘dissections of the psyche’, based on the impressions engrained into witnesses’ memory.”

“…Imagine it; self-perpetuating, dangerous thoughts, conjured from the Cultists’ own tortured minds… It’s hard to say though if they can be considered directly responsible for Empyria’s fracturing, or another result of it, like what I’ve heard of ‘collective trauma’, but if Ravintzer’s idea is right, it sounds like it could point toward the latter, I suppose… Personally, I think it’s both.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
“a weapon that can hopefully stand the nightmares of the collective subconscious of all that lives on this world. to not even get started on our other enemies, especially the ecclesiastic constructs will be a formidable foe even to them.”

@Coriolanus  
Matt: “the assumption is that they are indeed trying to understand the sick minds of their summoners, these beings the cult called upon exist in a way that we cannot begin to comprehend, and so our minds crack. the good news is that their attention on us only lasts as long as the cult tethers it, mutual ignorance is the only way for us to survive. compare to that our own intentions, we will bottle the aetheric winds in their entirety, this will serve as an energy source yes, but the main point is that all this energy isn’t just floating around for mages or cultists to use to call in more horrors, as for your intentions for a more active position, i may have something, the empyrean capital has been given up but one artifact there remains in the laboratory of a man known only as the architect, a gem formed when he discovered the aetheric winds to be the source of a mage’s power.”

he pulls out a tattered journal with a depiction of it.

“it attracts aetheric energy, and currently radiates it out in wild magic bursts, that’s why no one goes near. not even the cultists, or whatever formed of their bodies in later stages of the madness. our engineers are working on a harness, in this very fort, it is to be the power plant that devours magic, and lights our way to the future.”

@NyantaStarhunt  
“that is good to know.”

they traveled speedily for the rest of the day, then the wind changed, blowing the smell of oil, smoke and burnt wood.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
looking out he finds what can best be described as a factory on rails, belching out Incendiary ordnance into the forest ahead as assembly crews work to make it move further forward, heavily armed guards stand at the ready as well.

Druid: “their heavy artillery is this close already, they must have mapped this part of the forest out yesterday. our saboterus cannot get close with that many soldiers watching… but those of the catfolk, those might.”
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
anger fills him. His claws digging into the tree this is disgusting. This is terrible. he roars out and pants I will turn my grandfather….you will have the catfolk support….I wish to see nothing more than these vermin rid of the jungle!
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
Druid: “appreciated but that thing needs to go… if you can get past the guards and throw a wrench into their precious gears that would be an immense help.”
Okelkinam12

Vilinia was surprised to breath outside of a bath.  
She looked even softer and bigger,the dress tighter,but she move more freely.  
Vilinia can breath freely.  
“Thank you’
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
Cabalite: “i’ll never get why empyrian nobles feel the need to overdress this much.”

Teslatic: “because you get warmed by your demon friends.”

Uruk: “i can see this breaking apart already, you all, we make it to our trade cities and you can freely go home and hate each other again. now then lady, you know the way to the station, you’re leading.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight: “it’ll cost our floral friends some petals, and leaves… but if they run a diversion you can slip between the workers, get into that machine, and throw something hard between a few moving pieces, looks to run on pressure, so maybe we can cause the pressure to get too high for the hull.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
“we will actually be needing you and the general for this, the seal was apparently made by formidians. it speaks of “the royal blood and the strength of two of the greates beasts of hell.”

Tartarus: “so, bug boy breaks the magic and Grimm and i heave open the gates, easy enough.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
(still a thanator with scars, i can’t draw well enough to make one.)

she and her companions soon reach it a small bassin with a spike before a massive double gate that only two four armed giants would be able to operate.

Tartarus: “Only a formidian king that follows the old ways could ever hope to get this open, clever.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide