War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
Druid: “i can understand that completely, my point the entire time was that it is best for their clan to head off the threat before it reaches those who are not fighters among them.”
Okelkinam12
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

@Okelkinam12
(oh dear, i forgot to post the reply i made here.)
they exchange looks and nod to each other.
“the old empyrean railroads are still running, and we’re getting one of those trains, with you as our insurance that none of the amges try anything funny.”

Vilinia nod. “Very well. If any of is injured,I will gladly heal.” She add.  
“I will help.. just.. please avoid bloodshed, if possible.’ She ask politly
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
“good, once we reach Uruk the trade princes will send you home, just behave and we’ll all get along, RIGHT?!”

on the last word he had turned to the teslatics, magic haters to the point of fanaticism they were generally troublesome.
Okelkinam12

Vilinia wasn’t sure she wanted home.. so quickly.  
She doesn’t press anymore, leading them, or walking with them,so maybe too slow for their likings.  
Not only she had quite the weight to carry,she was pressed by countless undergarments
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

[ 🔊 ]  
  • Within the Teslatic capital's innermost Sanctum--all brutalist concrete bunkers and neatly-excavated trenches, ringed by a wall featuring the most watchtowers, floodlights, and cannonry per square inch in the entire Teslatic domain, then surrounded by miles of open plain, flattened stone, paved road, and nothing else all the way out to the city's Outer Core... No cover, no major foliage, looking as if one were approaching a cluster of monoliths placed right within the center of an artificial steppe. So, even if trespassers survived through all the encircling districts, there'd be more than enough time to obliterate them before they could so much as bleed against one of the gates.* 

Of those residents within the eye of this storm; the Teslatic leaders, custodial staff and hydroponic gardeners, an elite garrison, and a few of the older war council members, as well as families of the House’s founders. The place is always quiet. Kind of sleepy there in fact, beneath the long shadows of the guns…

High upon the Sanctum wall, the commandant of the garrison, Cephei Indra, sits by an embrasure on the eastern side, the early-morning twilight having begun to illuminate a few distant clouds in the dark clear sky; a few precious rays giving golden color to the pages of a book the shark is leafing through.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
upon arrival to the dig site quite a few of the cabalites saluted, creating a neat line

At ease. You will resume your duties after a breif progress report.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“despite how we must appear sometimes we do not hate animals, they do their part in aiding the forest’s growth too, why else would the plants bear fruit if not to pay their aid.”

@Okelkinam12  
Teslatic: “fine fine, no harming the magician, i get it, but with all the layers she’s not exactly a featherweighted flag in the wind.”

Uruk: “he’s got a point, ladies, help the lady out of the worst pieces will you?”

a few females, looking like they belong to the cabal of all things, drag her aside for some privacy.  
when coming back out again she was indeed as lightly clothed as any common nurse, except a few most identifying pieces.

@Coriolanus  
heavy footsteps, augmented footsteps to be precise, can be heard as the Mechanist armor of Premier Matthew stepped onto the ramparts.

“You have not promised too much with these fortifications, commander Indra. though i must admit i had my doubts about hiding away the man of high station in the high towers, our administrators and commanders should be seen, we are doing all this for the people after all.”

he stopped at the shark’s position, his armor letting out a gentle hiss.

“but as long as the cult’s abominations, and all the other madness unleashed by magic, remain. i suppose it is not a good time to be seen but an excellent time to lead instead.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
Foreman: “Yes mylady, we have found the outer shell of the tombs, EMpyrian artificers and archmages have been hard at work making it impossible to get through, but no work is perfect, breaking the seals will produce results as desired in short time.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he chuckles and meows I just have to go grab my things and I will meet you at the entrance to the tribe. he quickly sprintz off towards his home to grab his armour and blade
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he slides to a halt in his small room and grabs his rapier sheathing it. He snaps his armour onto himself and smiles but even more to the point we have a chance to really hell our tribe. Maybe I can get my mark soon
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight: “that’s certainly not out of the question, normally you’d be set to brave the jungle itself but the floranim didn’t like any maturation rites going on in the middle of a war.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
the foreman nods and shoos them all back to work.

Cerus: “i can barely believe it, when the first empress destroyed our kingdom i was sure it had all been lost. or so the memories of my ancestor tell me.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
when he arrives at the gate the druid greets him.

“it’ll be a bit of a march to the frontline, and please remain mindful of their scouting parties, they ahve set the treelines on fire before.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide