War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
Formidian Aide: “mylady… the beast in question is very large and very powerful… the cost would be immense, and you not dealing with so direct a challenge personally…”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
the aide makes to disappear.

a few days later it was time for the hellfire trial, none were permitted to interfere, Tartarus, the challenger towered over Jinx, seeming quite sure in his chances, and truly on physical might alone it may go his way.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate

grimm stepped into the arena, a tense air filling the space

You have 3 options. You may submit, you may die, or you may serve. Choose.

unknown to him, her muscles were already building up power, like coiling springs, ready to explode with power. He himself was starting to feel somewhat nervous, as if something was boring into his mind
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
“do you think me not privy to your powers? mind tricks do not work on me. prove your might, and i may follow that is our way, as it has always been.”
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
like a strike of lightning she leapt, latching her massive jaws around his shoulder, then using her weight she spun over his shoulder, using her tendrils to grab his neck. As that happened he felt himself violently being flipped and then slammed, follewed by being choked and massive teeth ripping into his shoulder

he may have been taller, but she had the weight, and muscle to outmatch him
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
the rapid switch of tactics saw him floored but he yet resisted, the muscles flexing, feeling more akin to a stone pillar than a neck that could be choked as his arm came around to smash into her side.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
a pained roar, followed by a chuckle as he thrashes her off of himself, the reason becoming clear as the flesh knits back together, a hardened shell growing over it.

“the proof is made… Tartarus the immortal, yields.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
the massive beast kneels.

Cerus: “tartarus the immortal, you are a legend from the assertion wars, back then you aided my people, and you will do so again. Jinx the mighty has bested you, and will remain in command, the cabal is happy to ahve you as a champion.”
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
(Grimm. Not jinx.)

grimm remained ready to fight, but took on a calmer stance, giving a bow

You fought well, and youll serve as an excellent member of my guard. Rise.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
the cabalites, both of the formidians and converts, quickly return to their duties.

Tartarus and cerus make to follow Grimm to the armoury.

Cerus: “the forces of hell they’re called, but heaven and hell are just places here, still people, still armies, still in need of leadership, supplies, and commands.”
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
Indeed.

They step into the armory to find armored saddlebags and some spiked plating meant to keep would be riders off. All of this was suspended above her height, ready to be put on

And we have the right people, places, and resources to manage such an empire. Now, help me secure this armor.
Anonymous #B941
@Jinx  
he nodded and the armor sank onto her, being secured in place by straps and belts.

(funny story, i DID help my brother into a medieval accurate armor set.)
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Anonymous #B941  
once secured she fills the bags with the essential things she needed

Thank you. Now, lets get moving. Weve got quite the distance to cover, and weve got quite a few stops to make. Excavation should be starting by the end of today, and we will arrive by the end of the week without teleporting.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
Cerus: “yes, of SOMEONE hadn’t caused a delay…”

Tartarus: “i needed to know where her priorities lay as well, if she let me grow my power base she may as well keep digging the hole without leading the cabal, she has proven she is our leader first and an enthusiast for artifacts second.”

Cerus: “guess the big brain isn’t just to keep the brawn running.”
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
There must be a fine balance between muscle and brain. Despite tartarus here appearing slightly…less acedemic, he seems to be a capable person. His strategic value, and tactical prowess, however, have yet to be discovered.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
“let me put it this way, the reason bug king’s folks are still around, is me.”

Cerus: “the assertion war was intended to cement the rise of empyria in our destruction, they had to settle for defeat, because they didn’t have the numbers left for a purge.”

Tartarus: “that little history lesson out of the way, let this old man show you he still got it, give me a target, and you’ll see in full.”
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
When the time comes, you will be tested. For now, youll be taking my left, cerus, you may mount the saddle if you wish.

she did have a small spot for cerus built into her armor
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
that was the intention. For all intents and purposes, to those uneducated, she was simply a war mount, ridden by a general.

Tartarus, think you can keep up with me if i run?
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide