Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/war-on-empyria-nsfw-anthro-all-species-allowed?post_id=22123#post_22123
)  
"I hope you're right... I'll see to it."

_

Down within the Sanctum's main courtyard, Indra's troop of seven all see to preparation of their Mog-suits, while Indra himself plots across maps a route to the old Empyrian capital. In short order, the group are outfitted with all the provisions needed--most bulkly materiel loaded on two rickshaw-like wagons--for the long journey ahead of them, minus the gem's vessel, Indra lastly awaiting with interest to see it's incorporation unto his own suit._

"...Is there anything else to know of about this gem, or theat laboratory it's within?"
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/war-on-empyria-nsfw-anthro-all-species-allowed?post_id=22123#post_22123

_Down within the Sanctum's courtyard, Indra's troop of seven see to preparation of their Mog-suits, while Indra himself plots across maps a route to the old Empyrian capital. In short order, the group are outfitted with all the provisions needed--most bulkly materiel loaded on two rickshaw-like wagons--for the long journey ahead of them, minus the gem's vessel, Indra lastly awaiting with interest to see it's incorporation unto his own suit._

"...WIs there anything else is there to know aboutf this gem, or the laboratory it's within?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/war-on-empyria-nsfw-anthro-all-species-allowed?post_id=22123#post_22123

_Down within the Sanctum's courtyard, Indra's troop of seven see to preparation of their Mog-suits, while Indra himself plots across maps a route to the old Empyrian capital. In short order, the group are outfitted with all the provisions needed--most bulkly materiel loaded on two rickshaw-like wagons--for the long journey ahead of them, minus the gem's form of containmventssel, that Indra lastly awaitsing with interest into seeing it's incorporation unto his own suit._

"...What else is there to know about this gem, or the laboratory it's within?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

_Down within the Sanctum's courtyard, Indra's troop of seven see to preparation of their Mog-suits, while Indra himself plots across maps a route to the old Empyrian capital. In short order, the group are outfitted with all the provisions needed--most bulkly materiel loaded on two rickshaw-like wagons--for the long journey ahead of them, minus the gem's form of containment, that Indra lastly awaits with interest in seeing it's incorporation._

"...What else is there to know about this gem, or the laboratory it's within?"
No reason given