Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/war-on-empyria-nsfw-anthro-all-species-allowed?post_id=22082#post_22082
)  
"If "[my panoply":](/forums/rp/topics/suggestions-and-bullshitting-thread-venting-etc-nsfw?post_id=21815#post_21815) can be outfitted to withstand carrying it, I could muster my cadre together for a recovery expedition. We're fast, and heavily-armed, yet small enough of a group that we'd be able to avoid attracting attention rooting around in old ruins."

_

Contemplating the journal's contents, he then adds;_* "...This isn't some conspirathiong happbening underath the table though, of course? I'mThe all for conurtainlment of all magic, as well as keeping it out of the other Houses' hands are both sound goals, but _*utilizing_* it? That's not, eh... _*treasonous_*, is it?"
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375