the veil to the past, or the mirror of the present? modern/fantasy nsfw

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@Cerebrate  
“Sir, sir, didn’t know I’d be meeting danger this close, sir. Didn’t think I’d be hopping between two sides, and I first figured when you said ‘golem’ it’d be, like, clay or stone, not a huge 8th-gen murder-machine, here as much as in the Veil, no less.”

“Also sir I am scared at this point to even peek into the Veil.” %.__.%
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
Bot: “statement: my equipment is not suited towards murder in any capacity, unless i aim carefully for points of the body my programming tells me to not aim at, the rubber rounds can cause bruising but an adult in the physical condition to make a riot will not be in danger of dying.”

“so on this side it’s just an advanced riot cop.”
Anonymous #A32A
(Woah. Sounds cool…I think I have an Idea for a character If anyone wants to bring this back to life…)
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide