The Niraya Complex [NSFW, GORE]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
@NyantaStarhunt  
@Coriolanus  
@EclecticInspiration  
Imos had hung back quietly, making sure Grimm wouldn’t try to pick a fight, this… entity was most definitely of robotic make, but it was much too alive for even the most sophisticated old world roboticists to have created, an outside context problem to his creative process, and one he had to admit he was unlikely to beat through a living being.

when Nyanta had begun his routine he rejoined the rest of the camp.

“technology that i am certain is not of our world, ancient languages, i never imagined so much could be found in but a humble cave.”
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
he had heard the automaton speaking in some undecipherable language before joining the group (cybertronian, basically)

though the inflections made it seem like it was amused, or concerned
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
“most intriguing… perhaps life itself, that sprang into a shell of metal rather than flesh, silicon rather than carbon the basis, taking to technology like a monkey to tools… the metallic exterior but the shell of the crab…”

he was an evolutionary scientist, and clearly, what he had witnessed was an evolved lifeform, not one of artificial make.
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Coriolanus

@EclecticInspiration  
+the cats ears flick up and he meows happily bowing again. it is one of his top priorities to help others smile and relax. he sits back down and claps once looking to her and some other catfolk nearby i would be one honoured cat to help!

@EclecticInspiration  
If i am being honest, it has been years since ihave played and thought it was gone. However midnight is one hell of a mind hacker he smiles
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate @Jinx @EclecticInspiration @NyantaStarhunt  
Altogether around the heat-coils, thanks to Nyanta the caravanserai seem assuaged from the presence of the strange vec*.  
*[ sapient machine, opposed to ‘bots’, or pre/non-sapient machines ]

[ 🎶 ]  
With everyone soon relaxed enough for sleep, the storm outside subsides overnight, and as the group slowly awaken little by little, a few even emerge from the cave to see a calm, cool shrubbed desert all around them, now marked with newly-swept dunes.

Anna, having slept hugged next to Nyanta for the night, carefully awakens him, poking his face and whiskers.

“I think I hear the others saying it’s all clear outside… Hey, u ’sleep still?” %>->% She pokes his nose.
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate @NyantaStarhunt  
Anna: “Hm… that tech’s endemic only to this region of Nevada; I imagine there must be a few outlets somewhere out here pressing out all more kinds of stuff just like it…” As she says, the cat unzips a flap on her suit’s arm, revealing a touchpad screen. After a few keypresses, it chimes, wirelessly “shaking hands” with Imos’s gear.

With a few more presses, Imos’s suit shifts and tightens a bit, fitting like a tailor-made glove unto the lizard now.

“…There, the suit’s materials should shift into invisibility now too just by consciously willing it. If you’re aware that you’re about to be shot, stabbed, bitten, or crushed as well, the suit’ll expand into ‘crash-mode’, though you’ll look a bit, ehm… ‘polygonal’, for a moment as the danger happens.”

@EclecticInspiration @Jinx  
Dropping in on the unexpecting mini-Grimm, the dog-sized thing yips, yaps, and yeets away toward its pack seen aside down the dune’s length, scurrying to beneath a copse of low trees, where they seem to’ve recently unearthed a bowl-shaped entrance, likely leading down into shallow tunnels.

Peeking below the trees into the bowl-entrance, Grimm and Rhett see the creature they startled shoving its upper body into the tunnel (a bit like an ostrich), though with its middle and rear legs kicking up clods of dirt to both dig out more room as well as pull itself into the subterranean safety below.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Coriolanus  
he blushed a bit at her saying she liked hugging up to him and this also made him smile Well feel free to whenever you like misss he whispered back to her

thats some pretty fancy gear!
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
@Coriolanus  
@NyantaStarhunt  
Imos: “come to think of it, i did have a suit like this before… i wonder if i’m naturally scatterbrained or the fate of the complex has something to do with it.”

he then noticed their host stepping out of their section, armed.

“i suppose we’re stretching our welcome by now, so maybe it IS time to pack up.”
background furry #19375

@EclecticInspiration  
Rhett’s approach on the creatures’ den goes a bit as expected, with the one he’d seen now covered in dirt turned back toward, very-vehemently expressing its vexation ^[ Loudness Warning ]^ at him, but never emerging past the tree-shaded copse. Val, having followed, keeps a gun hooked by the stock unto his elbow leveled at the cacophonous den, while tapping Rhett’s shoulder with his other hand.

“Yeah, uh… we should just let them lie in there, man. Though I hear something going on back at camp, let’s go.”

@NyantaStarhunt @Cerebrate @Jinx  
Anna: “I wouldn’t, Nyanta. That gun it’s toting; a universal translator for ‘vacate the premises’.”

The quartermaster, already mustering the lopers & caravanserai members nonwoken yet: “Way ahead of you guys… let’s just go, dudes.” D:

In less than two-dozen minutes, the entire camp is packed away, with most peoples back outside, climbing aboard the lopers’ jumpseats or riding desant aboard the baserunner. As they all prepare to set off west, guards stand around the baserunner, making their presence and firepower known but otherwise staying passive as they scan the horizon.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Coriolanus  
the large machine suddenly raises and fires it weapon, the concussion and sound mind boggling, as was the evident spray of gore erupting from the sands where it shot

???: there was a basilisk lurking below the surface. It was getting closer.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
@Jinx  
Rhett cries out a little bit, hands moving to his ears. “Don’t have to tell me twice…not like I could hear you the second time. I think my tinnitus just got worse, Val…” He do be scootin’ with Val tho. Gotta get back to caaaaaamp
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide