The Niraya Complex [NSFW, GORE]

Anonymous #DC7A
(Okay! Just thought that this looked cool, didn’t want for it to be forgotten.)
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@Cerebrate @NyantaStarhunt  
“The world outside this complex won’t really mind one more set of teeth and claws prowling about, and since she appears at least tame around you, and Nyanta, all the better. If your missing spouse Cyra is keeping you from leaving, though…”

“I may be able to help in that regard, at least indirectly, by dealing with Nurlan’s great achievement sprawling across everything in there. I just need cooperation on your end… and then, some help here on the outside–help me help you.”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
Imos: “well i remember that i don’t back down from things like this, any help is appreciated, if you’re saying the outside has gone down i don’t imagine any governmental inquiries will bother us either. what specifically do you need us to do?”
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt @Cerebrate  
“You’re all within the vestibule between the complex and the outside, and so should see a door over on the opposite side entered from. That security-reception area–there’s an open safe full of wrist-computers in there. Put them on and you should feel a bit of tingling at first as they tune into your biometrics. Nyanta, sorry to say this but it’ll automatically singe off a bit of fur to link flushedly with bare skin.”

“After that, take three more and climb down into those trenches. There’s a small plug that’ll fit into ports beside the body-decanters down there, connect them to those containing yours and Nyantas, then to the one with my name on the plaque. Once that’s all done, you should be able to open the doors to the outside with a control panel near to them. Just, eh… make sure you’re calm and collected when you do. The wrist-computers won’t allow the door to open if you’re flustered, so it can’t be unlocked through coercion, n’such.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
the cat listens and blinks…. its…. fine

obviously not but if it will get him out of this hole

The world outside. Will the doors close after we leave
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Imos: “we’re only half leaving, if i’m hearing him right, those three decanters likely contain a second us each, that wills tay and see about getting to the bottom of this fleshy hole.”
background furry #19375

“You three returning here is part of what I need assistance with: keep those wrist-computers safe, and with the lock lifted, you’ll be able to return whenever you like. What I need help with out here is, well… with what I’ve mustered together just to get close to this place, I’ll need to find more for purging the facility clean. There’s a neighboring complex some distance from this one that I frequent for war-drones, but I think I’m only scratching the surface of what it has to offer.”

“We go there, we delve deeper than ever for vermicides and spring-cleaning tools, and I’ll leave this complex for you to decide on what to do with it.”

“…So, whaddya say?”
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt @Cerebrate  
“From my end out here, my wristlet says the expecting Cyra you’ve attached to—’‘Running Qualia C012’’—is still alive and well, but unconscious, and from what I can deduct, likely whisked away to somewhere not even Grimm can eviscerate her way through, considering what you three likely faced to reach here… ‘‘They’re’’ likely keeping her hostage, Mr. Imos.”
background furry #19375

“Besides her expertise with the biofactories, they’re likely also keeping her as collateral if you were to cause more damage to whatever they’re devising. What’s more, I take that applying more of what we can bring back’s not going to cut it fast enough to reach her in time if we tried saving her…”

“I remember though, what seems a lifetime ago, that neighboring complex–one “Fabrique Souterrain” corporation–and ours had partnered together for a time, and in that merger resulted in some nasty things concocted. A ‘’selective poison”, if I recall rightly. With something like that, we could purge the place clean without putting Cyra at risk, or even harming the controlled ecology* in there.”

“It’s a long walk however, between here and our destination, through what’s quite literally become a living hell; stuff you don’t see coming is what’ll murder people the hardest. You can’t jump at shadows; the thing that’ll kill you might be in the place you jump to. It’s tedious… and, well, tense.”

“Would you all be prepared for that?”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus

@NyantaStarhunt  
“I’ll take wild beasts and the like over a living tunnel full of stomach fluid any day of the week, and if i remember right i was part of the “clean virus” research.”

he glares back the way they came from.

“but how did it achieve even the bare sentience of a beast, let alone the sapience it displayed, brain cells of any sort should have never even been on the table.”
background furry #19375

“I recall one of the Niraya complex’s greatest achievements–just before the incident–were supercomputers made of the stuff. Far too late to reflect on it now, though…”

[ 🎶 ]  
Rifling through the receptionist area, the cat and lizard find a safe-box filled with the spoken devices. Fitting them upon an arm, a brief searing flash below Nyanta’s own scorches away a small bit of fur, the event painless and instant, though filling the air with the sulphury smell of burnt hair.

In a few moments, the devices read having successfully synced to their neural “phase response curves”, identifying Imos and Nyanta both by their respective names and ID; Imos 16HM3; Qualia I019, and Nyanta C121N; Qualia N007. Climbing down the trenches, devices are hooked unto the vats, syncing to their ensconced other selves, as well as one marked with the stranger’s name, with a canid behind the window.

Climbing back out, then approaching the large doors, a console to the side chimes audibly with a green light.

“I’ve got controls, opening now,”

The doors quake, then begin slowly parting aside, and a blinding light aching to one’s eyes pierces through in between.  
full

Natural sounds begin pouring through into the complex’s antechamber…
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
Imos: “that’d be the lifenet connection, we have the dubious privilege of resurrective immortality now… but even with these organic supercomputers it would have to be premeditated by an existing mind… someone purposefully turned themselves into an abomination… adding brain mass to themselves, more of everything… in theory not as unsound as you may think but in practice, a desaster in waiting.”
background furry #19375

“They used to call that caliber of people ‘‘neurodes’’, believe it or not. Something-something extropian extremism. No idea where they wound up though, since the base of their power was all hanging on there having functioning laws and politics as they worked behind the scenes: there can’t be some worldwide illuminati in this day and age. At least I hope, considering what’s lurking down there…”

As the doors continue parting, a silhouette forms in the light, approaching the three.

As their eyes adjust, the figure’s appearance clears,

lowering an arm just as he ceases repeating the same words over the lobby’s now-silent intercomm.

full

[ 🎶 ]  
Stopping before the three, the stranger sheds his helmet, revealing a weathered face similar to the canid in the vat.

“…well, welcome to the present. It’s good to finally see you again.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide