The Niraya Complex [NSFW, GORE]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Jinx

@NyantaStarhunt  
he does… and near immediately ROARS out in pure rage.

“okay, this piece of pig shit was gonna burn either way but now i’m going to make it SUFFER.”

he had in fact recognized that face, how could he not. Cyra, his closest colleague in being Grimm’s caretaker.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight: “Cyra, last name seems to be corrupted, Veterinarian, assigned to Imos and Grimm… i can’t locate her though so either she wasn’t in the respawner program… or she’s on the other side of the lockdown.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
as fast as the fire in the lizard had ignited, as fast it had calmed… though it was clear he truly hated the gore now.

Imos: “Nyanta, sorry you had to see me lose my calm like this, Cyra… she meant a lot to us… Grimm’s mother… my partner… the one person in this bloody tomb i got along with… besides grimm of course.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“i don’t need time, i need something to burn, i need to watch somethign writhe in futile death throes as it inevitably expires. i know for a fact, time will not help.”
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

@NyantaStarhunt @Cerebrate @Jinx  
After feeding the cable brought with them into a small access port for water sampling, as soon as Midnight activates the auxiliary reactor, a plume of incandescent steam roars out from the port, followed by the tunnel’s main lightsource flickering on and off, sporadically plunging the group into total darkness…

@Cerebrate @Jinx  
|| Cyra’s voice: ’‘Imos…’’ %’‘Grimm…’’% ’‘Be with me…’’ ‘’…Forever.’’ ||

@NyantaStarhunt @Cerebrate @Jinx  
The hazy light from the glasslike pipe soon returns.

Along the length of the pipe’s interior, the silhouette of something large now lays motionless against the bottom…
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide